Will We Know by the End of September

What will be Florida's record in September?

• Total voters

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Tomorrow is the last day of September. UF is 4-1 with half of Mullen's first season gone. I wonder if anyone in the prior 8 pages has UF 4-1 with a home loss to UK?

As you know, my view is that 4-1 is under performing against this schedule. Still it is better than 3-2 and LSU comes to town next.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Tomorrow is the last day of September. UF is 4-1 with half of Mullen's first season gone. I wonder if anyone in the prior 8 pages has UF 4-1 with a home loss to UK?

As you know, my view is that 4-1 is under performing against this schedule. Still it is better than 3-2 and LSU comes to town next.
It's only underperforming is you think KTuck is pushover. They are going to be 5-0 after tonight. We should have beat them albeit by the skin of our teeth. I think we have a better than even chance against the Canadian exiles.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I was wrong. I thought we'd be 3-2, winning either TN or MSU. Did not expect to win both.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
What we know today that we didn’t a month ago:

Franks is much better though still an inept runner.

Defense is coming together

OL started awfully and is steadily improving.

Special teams are as advertised

Kentucky is better than we imagined. We waltzed in assuming a win, got smacked but kept it closer than anyone so far.

Our coaching staff is a world better than the last 4 years.

We’ve taken some steps forward but still have a long way to go.

I think we have a pretty good shot at 4 more wins (Vandy, SC, Idaho & F$U.) LSU & Missouri look very tough but are at home and UGA would require our best game and some breaks.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017

Kentucky is better than we imagined. We waltzed in assuming a win, got smacked but kept it closer than anyone so far.

I think we have a pretty good shot at 4 more wins (Vandy, SC, Idaho & F$U.) LSU & Missouri look very tough but are at home and UGA would require our best game and some breaks.

I know all the "transitive football" bs now, but we played against TN at Neyland better than Jawja did in their home field. I think we have a chance but are still massive underdogs.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Ive said this many times since that loss. Kentucky is better than people think. Hope Snell wins the heisman over Grier. **** grier.

4-1 looks pretty good imo

GatorTom85

Mar 22, 2016

I am so sorry for your loss. It isn't really fair that dogs live so short a time. ☹️

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I am so sorry for your loss. It isn't really fair that dogs live so short a time. ☹️

I think you meant to respond to a different post, but really appreciate it. Our beloved black lab developed skin cancers and we had to let her go right before thanksgiving. Hard days. After a few months of saying no more dogs, my wife found a sweet black lab/German Shepherd mix puppy.

Life is precious. Savor every bit as best you can.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Donkey, if you continue the practice of bumping old threads in an attempt to embarrass people I will give you vacations. Long ones. Don’t do it again.

With our Gators winning 3 in a row and being poised to beat LSU, this one blew up in your face spectacularly.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What have I learned thus far......

*We're 4-1
*Elevated play in all aspects of the game.
*Although I may not always agree with it, better play calling.
*STs are back.
*It appears that the culture and improvement are back on track. Still a HUGE work in progress.
*From the video post Cowbell, it appears they players love their coach and vice versa.

Has exceeded my expectations so far. Now go beat the hell out of the Corndogs.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Donkey, if you continue the practice of bumping old threads in an attempt to embarrass people I will give you vacations. Long ones. Don’t do it again.

With our Gators winning 3 in a row and being poised to beat LSU, this one blew up in your face spectacularly.

Embarrassed himself as much in the process. All in all, fun re-reads.

I don’t think anyone expected Franks to have progressed as much as he has in that he isnt making boneheaded mistakes. (Knocks on wood)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Stfu, its a message board.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ox knows I love him.

He has just been in a mood lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.