Willie Taggart named Oregon HC

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Schiano at USF is UF's best bet to not fall any further behind in recruiting, they rest would likely empty what's left in the almost bare cupboard.

TheSaintThing05

Founding Member
Frost or death
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Holy crap we are screwed. Everyone they listed is better recruiters then our whole staff.

Exactly. At first I thought we had several ace recruiters on this staff, mainly Rumph. But Rumph has proven he's just another guy. Shannon, Dixon and Skipper are just average to good. What we need to do is fire Nord, Summers and possibly one more and just completely open up the checkbook and throw money at the best recruiters money can buy. That, or just fire Mac now lol...

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Definitely in this situation....the way Texas handled his exit. I would milk those schmucks for as much as I could.
Handled his exit??? He was a losing coach at one of the most prolific CFB's programs out there.....He's getting a sh!t ton of money already, should they also be wiping his ass on the way out the door?
Just remember WE are the only program that gives a loser coach like Muschamp a suckfest on the way out the door.....Just another example of how Fooley f vcked this thing all up.....

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'd be surprised out of that list if it was anyone but Schiano. Due to the $$$. Charlie may take a year off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator