Wimbledon 2014

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Another upset hits "the Championship". Defending champion and native son, Andy Murray, has been sent packing by a lower seeded player.

OK. Here is the last 4 men standing.
Wimbledon Semifinals
Milos Raonic vs Roger Federet​
Novak Djokovic vs Grigor Dimitrov​

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
zzzzzzz...don't play...can't watch, unless the Gators are playing

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n9371 said:
zzzzzzz...don't play...can't watch, unless the Gators are playing

What? Getting sleepy?

You don't play because you're a fat boy. You can't watch because any sport beyond college football is beyond you. How does it feel to see your Gators lose that many games as they accomplished in 2013? As least losing will never put you to sleep.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n9680 said:
What? Getting sleepy?

You don't play because you're a fat boy. You can't watch because any sport beyond college football is beyond you. How does it feel to see your Gators lose that many games as they accomplished in 2013? As least losing will never put you to sleep.

Stick a dirty sock in your pie hole. :rimshot:

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Did you see the women's final.?

"That's a man, man"
_Austin Powers
lol

Did you check out the back and shoulder muscles on the winner, Petra Kvitova? She's more heavily muscled than Roger Federer. No wonder she has such a bad news serve and powerful ground strokes. That was one of the most one sided dominating Wimbledon Finals I can remember. Expect some fan mail from the Indigo Girls, Petra :)

The world including myself thought Roger Federer was a washed up relic. He didn't even come close to winning a Major in 2013. Word is a nagging back injury plagued him all of that year. Clearly something was wrong. Of course Father Time has caught up with him. It's over, baby. Hold up on that car wash. The thirty something superstar has been reborn at this Wimbledon. His first and second serve are winning a lot of cheap points. His first serve speed and placement have improved. His return of serve is astounding. Thanks to coach Stephan Edberg he's learned to pick his spots to take the net and win critical points. The dude is going for his 8th Wimbledon Championship which would give him one up on Pete. The Redcoat British press have started calling him the 8th Wonder of the World. If Fed plays as well as he's played for this fortnight he should take down Euro trash Serb, Novak dJOKE.

Read
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/m...ry-novak-djokovic-wimbledon-article-1.1855922

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n9680 said:
What? Getting sleepy?

I am a fat boy. But even when I wasn't, tennis was still a snoozer for me. And I think I did say that if the Gators were playing (and our girls are hot, by the way) I am watching. Gator ladies won the Capital One Cup and I think the guys were 3rd. So...we have lots to watch and cheer for in all sports. And you have...? Bad as we were in football last year, we still managed to squeak by Tennrc. So your point is...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator