Win out

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think Missouri gets us but we beat everyone else.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I hope this forces us to look at the more talented but less experienced defensive backs on the bench and give them some playing time. I'd like to see more of EJ also. He needs to be ready.

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Missouri does have a formidable passing game. But I do also know how Lock will shyt the bed when he gets some pressure. If we force him, he'll crumble. 10-3 season would be a nice holiday gift opposed to the lump of coal we've been getting in the past seasons.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We are a bad matchup w any passing team who can exploit our crap DBs. We are also a bad matchup against any power running team.

At Clown Town w ACC refs, and Clown Town still having a massive talent advantage despite having a Div 3 coaching staff, but Im fairly confident in that game.

This year was never about anything but rebuilding. Show improvement (check) and recruit. That is what this year is about.

We were getting blown the fvkk out by every team w a pulse the last three years. It isnt a moral victory but scaring those fvkking azzsniffers into the fourth quarter makes me much more excited about the future than I was.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Not trying to beat up on Franks, he is what he is, were a decent team still. With a fully functional QB this would be a legit top 10-15 team. I agree our DB's need help but we knew that we were only an injury or 2 away on defense from being exploited at some areas....it happened. My take so far...
RB's solid to good.
WR's solid to good....when they get the ball.
OL is solid, we had holes to run through and Franks had time but doesn't always make the throw.
QB, needs improvement and Mullin has done a good job disguising this weakness so far.
DL has improved and is solid for the most part.
LB's have improved and are solid.
DB's are injured and it is sticking out like a sore thumb...need quality depth.

Beat USCe and FSU and I'm more than good with this season....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Funny people keep calling it a "depth" problem. It isn't a "depth" problem any more than LB or DE is. It is a talent problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb