Founding Member
Damn they did a good job with that video

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I like the video and the idea of winning the now. But at this point I think I'd just be happy if we win the coin flip.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great film work from 1:38-1:46 wth closeups of Grier, Ivey, Anzalone, Morrison then Coach Collins as each is focused then the next in a layering effect. Pretty cool. :bandit:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
An Eckhart Tolle fan, perhaps.

"The power for creating a better future is contained in the present moment: You create a good future by creating a good present."

"People don't realize that now is all there ever is; there is no past or future except as memory or anticipation in your mind."

"Most humans are never fully present in the now, because unconsciously they believe that the next moment must be more important than this one. But then you miss your whole life, which is never not now."

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wonder why there wasn't any whiteboards being punched? I thought that was a great motivational tool. I'm sure it'll be in the next video.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n261620 said:
Wonder why there wasn't any whiteboards being punched? I thought that was a great motivational tool. I'm sure it'll be in the next video.
Probably not any left after the last asshat HBC ruined them all.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, I'm ready to go run through a wall.....great video. Not to mention love how Mac is motivating these guys to confidence rather than intimidation. I think we're going to surprise some folks.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've said it before, I'll say it again. I really like this guy. Don't know if he'll be the next Spurrier or Meyer, but I really like him.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The passing game looked good in that video. I don't think we will see half the stupid penalties that were a constant under the dawg, Mac is correcting/teaching the little things count.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not so delusional that I think we've righted the ship thanks to some excellent film editing. However, on a positive note, it appears that Coach Mac is having to change the entire mindset of the program, but he's embracing the challenge. I'll stay in the optimist camp…. for now.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
[h=1]"You end up like a dog that's been beat too much til you spend half your life just covering up."[/h] Victims of PMSD....Post Muschamp Stress Syndrome.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
aka;n261735 said:
"You end up like a dog that's been beat too much til you spend half your life just covering up."

Victims of PMSD....Post Muschamp Stress Syndrome.

PMSD … excellent one "aka" !…. that should go viral-use on here.
I issued you a much deserved "like"

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.