rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n288820 said:
Wonder how many ass grabs there were as well. :lol:

I did that just that one time ... couldn't sit 'til Wednesday.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I wish there was video taken from the UT section for this play. I would love to see the despair in their eyes.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n289020 said:
I wish there was video taken from the UT section for this play. I would love to see the despair in their eyes.

I was in the upper portion of the stadium just to the south of the Tenn fan section.

They got louder and louder from the 3rd to the 4th qtr.
After that touchdown, there was literally complete silence from them. Only after the game did a few start talking and that was only to discuss how much they hated Butch Jones lol

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We had some obnoxious Vol douches who wouldn't stop singing Rocky Top several rows behind us. Oddly enough, we didn't hear it anymore by 7:30. :bananawave:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Some old seats I had some years back there was a guy that sat in front of me that wanted to high five every single positive play we made. On a touchdown he would hug everyone in his reach and he grabbed me once and took us both down about 3 rows on top of other people and we were laughing so hard everyone around us ended up laughing just as hard. He would high five like a hammer hitting your hands. Its a blast to be in a winning atmosphere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator