With permission of others may I coin the phrase "Muschimping"?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
And if so granted I would in the spirit of the Driskeling thread like to know when you first noticed it.
My first sign should have been his first season when he made a dozen or so HORRIBLE game management decisions. However being an Orange and Blue blinded homer, I decided that he would learn quickly......Well by the Bama game this year it is obvious to me that you can't always teach an old Chimp new tricks. How about you Chatterheads ? Was there one specific incident, or like me were you hard headed and it took awhile ?

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure someone else has already coined that phrase. I'd like to coin a new phrase myself; "winning." If we could just start winning.

Jake from State Farm

I'm wearing Khakis, why?
Sep 6, 2014
Concrete Helmet;n79412 said:
And if so granted I would in the spirit of the Driskeling thread like to know when you first noticed it.
My first sign should have been his first season when he made a dozen or so HORRIBLE game management decisions. However being an Orange and Blue blinded homer, I decided that he would learn quickly......Well by the Bama game this year it is obvious to me that you can't always teach an old Chimp new tricks. How about you Chatterheads ? Was there one specific incident, or like me were you hard headed and it took awhile ?

:facepalm:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Request-Denied-Sign.jpg

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think we can all agree the coaching staff has had a large part in Driskel's regression. I feel sorry for him.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
The Original DC;n79435 said:
I'm pretty sure someone else has already coined that phrase. I'd like to coin a new phrase myself; "winning." If we could just start winning.

That's the problem DC, our players no longer know how to win....That is on the coach. The other problem is he sits very talented offensive players while we struggle with guys who are trying their hardest but just don't have it. That message is reaching offensive recruits and has been for the last 2 or 3 years. It's a vicious cycle that will repeat itself and get worse unless well......you know.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.