Woman wants to be so fat she can't move

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That feeder is one sneaky basterd. He's trying to demobilize her so he can get a piece whenever he wants.

We have done found out who the feeder is... well played T.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
OK. The obvious question.
To say her mobility is limited would be an understatement. Judging from her current size I am gonna wager if that hippopotumus were to be craned into position over a toilet and set down her asscheeks would engulf it. A cast iron bathtub would be more to scale. After eating the entire McDonalds menu for lunch it's gotta go somewhere. I'm guessing "maintenance" is performed by "the feeder".

:poop: ps: I'm ashamed to say I read the entire article and added the website link as a favorite

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
OK. The obvious question.
To say her mobility is limited would be an understatement. Judging from her current size I am gonna wager if that hippopotumus were to be craned into position over a toilet and set down her asscheeks would engulf it. A cast iron bathtub would be more to scale. After eating the entire McDonalds menu for lunch it's gotta go somewhere. I'm guessing "maintenance" is performed by "the feeder".
Evidently it's a sexual turn-on for both of them. If she brings a baby into this situation they should both be executed.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
XujHL.gif

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You know Bammer is aroused by this.

ad_218140416.jpg

Rather fitting that she has pictures of elephants and the devil's pentagram on the wall. Nice towel/curtain too. That chick just oozes class.....and fromunda cheese.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Rather fitting that she has pictures of elephants and the devil's pentagram on the wall. Nice towel/curtain too. That chick just oozes class.....and fromunda cheese.

I like the elephants name...

...not really.

....the baby elephant in the picture...not the one on the bed...

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
some dudes want to be chicks so they cut off their peckers... some things defy explanation.

Jun 2, 2015
If I were her mother, I would hire an attorney and go to court to get the daughter ruled incompetent, then I would put her on a diet. These people have serious psychiatric problems and those of us who pay taxes wll end up paying for their folly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb