Women are the worst drivers

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was cleaning out some old pictures and I came across these from Nov 2012. I was pulling into my office, which is in a huge medical complex. I noticed a firetruck by a retention pond. The pond is bordered on one side by a high wall, maybe 12 ft. Apparently, some chick drove right off that sucker and landed perfectly. Here is a pic from my truck: 3.JPG

You can see the opposite side of the area is a grass slope. When the tow truck came to retrieve this van... do you think he thought, "hmmm... I could either pull her from the other side.... or wait... I have a better idea!"

I took a video of what happened next. I was laughing so hard during the whole thing that I couldnt breath. That jackass decides to lift her ass right out of there. The sound of crushing metal rubbing against that wall from under that van was spectacular. At one point, the tow truck leaned over on 2 wheels. I thought the whole thing was coming over. Sadly, it didnt. By some miracle, he actually pulled it out. I dont think he realized he caused WAY more damage to the van than what the soccer mom did.

Here on some screenshots from that video:
2.JPG
1.JPG

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought you said this was going to be funny?

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder was she...
texting
putting on make up
looking at facebook

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh boy. I just started a new job a little over a month ago and have to drive to work now that it's too far to ride my bike and takes way too long on mass transit. I bought a 97 Honda Civic (only 108K miles) to be my commuter car. I can honestly tell you that I've avoided several accidents in the past 6 weeks where other drivers were moving into my lane and I had to either drastically swerve, hit the breaks or lay on the horn to avoid getting taken out. Each time it was a woman behind the wheel - granted at least half of the incidents were women with scarves covering their heads (I really don't know how these women get their drivers licenses). The men drive taxis and the women just shouldn't drive at all.
muslim-woman-holding-handphone-driving-young-looking-her-mobile-phone-car-57525567.jpg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Worst drivers in order:
Asian women
Black women
Hispanic men

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking of women who can't drive, I almost t-boned a woman in my housing development because she blew right through a stop sign right in front of me. Locked the brakes up and missed her front fender by about 6 inches. Wouldn't have been a good look for that Lexus she was driving. :facepalm:

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sas won't say Queenie is a bad driver.

But he did tell me once that he and Queenie were roadtripping to a game and she was driving, using GPS for navigation.

The GPS voice told her to "Drive 50 yards, then pull over and let me the **** OUTTA HERE!"

Alex.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

But he did tell me once that he and Queenie were roadtripping to a game and she was driving, using GPS for navigation.

The GPS voice told her to "Drive 50 yards, then pull over and let me the **** OUTTA HERE!"

Alex.
:lol2::lol2::lol2:

In complete and total honesty (this isn't even the wedding ring talking), SQ is actually a really good driver. Except that one time she was driving my old car that was a manual and she tried to start in 3rd gear and almost blew the engine.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:lol2::lol2::lol2:

In complete and total honesty (this isn't even the wedding ring talking), SQ is actually a really good driver. Except that one time she was driving my old car that was a manual and she tried to start in 3rd gear and almost blew the engine.
I still blame that Alabama b!tch for that one.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Alex.

True story from a co-worker a few months ago. His wife does home health visits. She lives by her GPS. She had a case out in the Ocala National Forest. There are real roads in there. But she follows her GPS. And follows. And follows. Until.....
20150818_161159.jpg

At what point do you stop and think to yourself, "hmmmmm... maybe I should turn around"

The tow truck had to use a wench from a cross "road" over 200 yards away because he was not going to drive on the same "road" she was on. He had to do dig out the mud under her real bumper so he could get the cable around her real axle. He still b!tches about that bill.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
True story from a co-worker a few months ago. His wife does home health visits. She lives by her GPS. She had a case out in the Ocala National Forest. There are real roads in there. But she follows her GPS. And follows. And follows. Until.....
20150818_161159.jpg

At what point do you stop and think to yourself, "hmmmmm... maybe I should turn around"

The tow truck had to use a wench from a cross "road" over 200 yards away because he was not going to drive on the same "road" she was on. He had to do dig out the mud under her real bumper so he could get the cable around her real axle. He still b!tches about that bill.
That's like the Office episode where Michael and Dwight follow the GPS right into a lake.

I can't imagine doing something even remotely like this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.