Recruiting Women's Clinic vs Recruiting

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Immediately following our biggest recruiting day of the year, where we’d hope to get kids sticking around for the weekend (and maybe keep them from traveling to the Shythole to the NW for SNL), we are focused on the annual women’s clinic:

2018 Ladies Football Clinic

Starting at 8 am and running through 4 pm with coaches, including Mullen, tied up for large portions of the day to entertain middle aged women. I have no problem with this event and know some middle aged women who attend and love it.

But, how the hell do you put this coach’s distraction event on the same weekend as FNL?

Those that have observed “it’s like we’re not even trying” could switch it to “it’s like we’re trying to sabotage ourselves.”

If it wasn’t so predictable I would find this scheduling incompetence stunning. Anyone still surprised we got no one for 2019? I’m sure Agnes in accounting would have committed.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is something they've always done (hold this event the same weekend). Of course NOW it's a problem. Let it go. We'll be moving into our second decade of 'the lost decade of Gator football' soon enough.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
This is something they've always done (hold this event the same weekend). Of course NOW it's a problem. Let it go. We'll be moving into our second decade of 'the lost decade of Gator football' soon enough.
It hasn’t always been the same weekend. Mac did that recently, but i don’t believe it was during Urban’s run and Muschamp cancelled it altogether to avoid the distraction.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
It hasn’t always been the same weekend. Mac did that recently, but i don’t believe it was during Urban’s run and Muschamp cancelled it altogether to avoid the distraction.

You should write the athletic department.....

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Yeah but honestly ask yourselves...this is what tries priority? I knew UF was libtard but they went full libtard.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
It is strange, but I wonder how many actually stay and if giving them some incentive to do so is outside the rules.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hope this staff is better at coaching women than they are at recruiting 5 star kids...

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Wonder if the talent is a bigger draw at the clinic...might be the case

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Who gives a sh*t? It’s obvious FNL was a waste of time anyway, so let em play hopscotch or whatever it is morons do the remainder of the weekend.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
According to Mullins at media days this is family vacay time for all the coaches and their families. His wife was peeved at him for taking family time away to travel to Atlanta for the media event as they were at their lake house and Mullins was caddying for his son and anxious to get back to it.

I suppose recruiting and FNL was not important to any of them.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
According to Mullins at media days this is family vacay time for all the coaches and their families. His wife was peeved at him for taking family time away to travel to Atlanta for the media event as they were at their lake house and Mullins was caddying for his son and anxious to get back to it.

I suppose recruiting and FNL was not important to any of them.

So glad we passed on Norvell for this :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator