Woods has surgery again

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Six month recovery is the estimate. The best thing for him to do is become more approachable, promote the game and collect whatever endorsement money he can.

Second greatest of all time is not that bad.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
4th surgery.

Chronic back pain and spasms.

He had an amazing career. Hang em up before you end up in a wheel chair dude.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He'll be back for next year's Masters. Still time to break Jack's records.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Eventually he should recognize that back issues are not going to be fixed at the level he demands. He probably can play for fun and if he wants money I bet many would pay to play with him. Competition is something else.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Was talking about this with the wife earlier and she ask if him starting such a rigorous training schedule at a young age has something to do with it. Thought it could be possible.

That being said he needs to hang it up and enjoy life. He may not have beaten jack, but transformed the sport and how golfers train.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What a BUST. Tiger Woods was a 5 star recruit but now he is a 2 star recruit at best...

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Was talking about this with the wife earlier and she ask if him starting such a rigorous training schedule at a young age has something to do with it. Thought it could be possible.

That being said he needs to hang it up and enjoy life. He may not have beaten jack, but transformed the sport and how golfers train.

It could've just as likely been the HGH rather than rigorous training.

As far as transforming how golfers train, if you're referring to fitness training/weightlifting, I would say that Gary Player was actually the original in this regard. If you're talking about incorporating PEDs into the training regiment, then I'd agree that Tiger was the trailblazing trendsetter.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A friend of mine plays golf with Tiger's surgeon. He swears that over the years that Doc's golf swing has gotten to look exactly like young Tiger Woods' swing. Y'all think some transplanting's been going on?

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I believe that he had some issues, refused to rest and adapted his swing making things worse. Probably to the point where he won't be winning any more majors. Just my uneducated yet somewhat informed opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.