deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The sound of FSU imploding.....

Lost to unranked Pitt by 14!

FSU has a great bunch of athletes but no Coaching...

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Surprising too... they've had some quality wins (Duke, Louisville, UVa, the Good Guys) but they've dropped the last four of seven and those four losses were to unranked teams.

as always... f*ck the clowns

web%20munster%20basketball.jpg

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
A bad loss - blown dafuk out by a pitiful Pitt team. The azznoles looked like they were playing a pickup game in the backyard - no energy, no fire, no speed just a whole lotta SUCK. It was fun to watch!

:trump:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't watch our rivals. Heck, I hardly watch our Gators outside of football. Still glad when we do well tho. I'm no Swonkey who hates everything that isn't football. I just don't watch the other stuff much. Anyway, it's always great to hear when our rivals fall on their faces.:thumbup:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Leonard Hamilton has always been a turrible gameday coach. His team is underachieving to the point of embarrassment.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Leonard Hamilton has always been a turrible gameday coach. His team is underachieving to the point of embarrassment.

He can recruit though. It seems like they are always getting blue chippers and sending players to the NBA.

But if you can't coach your way out of a paper bag, you won't win a lot

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
He can recruit though. It seems like they are always getting blue chippers and sending players to the NBA.

Makes you wonder how he can recruit with a continuous pattern of underachieving.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

He recruits well but he recruits a lot of low character guys and it reveals itself every year when things tighten up. This is also why that when they actually make the tournament, they don't last long.
Not only did they lose yesterday but if you watched you would have seen them bickering on the bench when things went south on them.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Hamilton recruits thugs and can't win. Two trips to the sweet sixteen and no further in 28+ years of D-1 coaching.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hamilton recruits thugs and can't win. Two trips to the sweet sixteen and no further in 28+ years of D-1 coaching.

Yet he still has a job, has received a sizable raise, and is slurped by most of the talking heads pretending to be analysts.
I hope he stays another ten years because that would guarantee that FSU will not make any strides as a program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.