Founding Member
giphy.gif

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We'll be alright. At first I thought he was a TE, and was worried about the first game. Then I looked at the roster and see he's a WR. We have Callaway, Fulwood, a healthy Brandon Powell and some young bucks that look pretty good too (Wells, Cleveland, Massey).

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
Still got Callaway, Massey, Powell, and FULLWOOD!
speaking of Fulwood...has anyone else noticed on drills how he is in the middle of the pack. I don't know about you guys but I feel as though significant contributors/leaders would be leading them. It's the little things...

Hope the kid can finally break through and be productive...but...

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
I would say Wells and Cleveland will be helping out w' security during the 1st game. Probably the sniper division!

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not counting on him, but if he produces any at all this year, it'll be an improvement.
I don't think anyone should count on him. Everything I've read lately has been saying Massey had been the best of the group

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would say Wells and Cleveland will be helping out w' security during the 1st game. Probably the sniper division!
Ooopppsss, I forgot about that. Dag gummit!
:wobble:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
High ankle sprain is just about as bad as it gets for a WR outside of some catastrophic ligament tear or broken leg. Pretty hard to cut when your ankle isn't 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator