WR Alvin Bailey to transfer

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It must suck to have to tell some kids that, but it sure beats the alternative for the coach if you don't.
If you're a junior sitting at third or fourth on the depth chart and the coach thinks the freshmen are going to be ahead of you, it's probably something you'd like to know. Some of these kids will just want to leave scholly and stay at UF but most are competitors and would like a fresh start somewhere else, especially a smurf who was brought in to run the spread.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Hope Bailey can catch on somewhere. Speaking of WR....any word at all about Callaway enrolling yet?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gardner, Callaway has always been enrolled. He never left. He was taking computer courses.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bailey came in with that WR group that was ranked as one of the best in the country but I think only Robinson did anything out of that group.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Gardner, Callaway has always been enrolled. He never left. He was taking computer courses.
Didn't I read that he wasn't enrolled? or that he just enrolled again? I'm confused but it's not unusual at my age. Speaking of unenrollees, how about neon Treon?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't I read that he wasn't enrolled? or that he just enrolled again? I'm confused but it's not unusual at my age. Speaking of unenrollees, how about neon Treon?
I think he was just allowed back on campus. Law is probably right about the internet classes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Treon is getting evicted from campus apparently. I don't believe he has been attending classes but I'm not sure.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Great news for him & us. Adds a scholly, and hopefully he can catch on at a smaller school, and have a nice finish to his career.
He was a good prospect (Armwood kid) , and unfortunately it just didn't work out for him here.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This kid was never able to really do enough to make his mark here... I wish him the best. Hope he goes somewhere and has a lot of success.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Behind the guffaws and the yellow teeth beats the heart of a relentless, ruthless competitor.
View attachment 3316

Kid in blue to the right has the look of "OMG, coach is about to explode" or "OMG, the coach rocket is lifting off"
Older guy behind him is like "Kid, that's nothing. You should have seen the last guy"

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.