WR Jamarr Chase decommits; dreamed of Butters 'n Nuss glory

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I never thought this kid would stick. Even if we were undefeated right now.

Another I can't believe it's not Butters recruiting win

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
He’s been a soft commit the entire time. So is Copeland IMO.
Copeland made a sheeitty rap commitment video :lmao2:

Funny to see how badly kids wanted to play for the worst offense in football

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
Copeland will be gone before signing day, my guess to Alabama. Corral would be a fool to decommit because he will be given the keys to the offense as soon as he steps on campus....and he knows it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Copeland will be gone before signing day, my guess to Alabama. Corral would be a fool to decommit because he will be given the keys to the offense as soon as he steps on campus....and he knows it.
we still have to find an offense tho...

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
:yawn: anyone who wanted to play for Butters but doesn't want to play for Frost or Norvell should be looking for a lobotomist also.

They don't grow them very smart in Louisiana anyway.
His tweet doesn't say Mac is the reason he is withdrawing. He merely politely thanks the coaches who spent time recruiting him. Common sense says the uncertainly and state of the program is more the reason. And you know not wanting to play for Frost or Norvell doesn't even factor in at this point in the process. If one of them had been hired , then I could understand the basis for your comment.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
why not wait until you see who the coach is and then decommitt if you don't think its a fit?

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hey common sense. Wouldn't it make sense that if UF fired their HC before the season was up that something MUCH better was on the way? Or you give it two more weeks to find out whats happening

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's chaotic here right now. Why attack a a high school guy for pulling back to reassess everything and open his options? Sometimes I wonder how old some of you are.
In today's world, there is no benefit from decommitting right now. Kids say they are 80%, 90% or whatever % all the time. So there is no reason to decommit unless you want out. Yes, kids rarely recommit once decommitting. He didn't commit to the school. I don't really know why he committed. Corral is definitely still in play and probably what's keeping this class together right now. So no, there is no reason for him to decommit at this point. Hope he gets his wish of playing in a Nuss offense so he can touch the ball 15 times a year.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Hey common sense. Wouldn't it make sense that if UF fired their HC before the season was up that something MUCH better was on the way? Or you give it two more weeks to find out whats happening
These kids don't know their jazz from a hole in the ground and as much as I would like to see our recruiting class stay together, it's unreasonable to think some won't fall off. Recruiting has been down with Mac for sure however, getting the right coach and having an administration COMMITTED to bringing Gator football back to the top should take precedent over all else. Then the recruiting thing will fix itself VERY quickly. Um.......we need to drain the swamp of mediocrity.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
This is only his 2nd decommitment. He's just checking out all his options. smh :facepalm:

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
These kids don't know their jazz from a hole in the ground and as much as I would like to see our recruiting class stay together, it's unreasonable to think some won't fall off. Recruiting has been down with Mac for sure however, getting the right coach and having an administration COMMITTED to bringing Gator football back to the top should take precedent over all else. Then the recruiting thing will fix itself VERY quickly. Um.......we need to drain the swamp of mediocrity.

Or that with no changes in coaches all would stick either.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We knew there would be turn over this kid appeared to be flaking before the coaching change.... are any of us really surprised?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Copeland is on deck :shakehead:

I’ll be surprised if he sticks. I’m surprised that he has stuck this long. And I don’t think he has ever been a UF guy. He had a deep relationship with Mac because Mac was one of the first to visit him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.