WR recruit Robinson cited for possession on OSU visit - offer pulled

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
Ah, so Swamp Donk is in law enforcement. Good to know, and I was only kidding if I've made any incriminating remarks here.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's like a speeding ticket. They give you a date to appear too.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He is 6'6" 236. That's pretty damn skinny at that height. Again, you know I'm negative about a lot of stuff, and this isn't close to something that bothers me. 2/3 stars grow on trees and I'd rather take a kid from Florida.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
He'd do fine here as long as he's not an undefeated 5 star QB who stops by GNC for some simple protein powder.....That's where Mac draws the line with talented players

gatorgrad'02

Aug 10, 2015
You have the right to contest a ticket. He wasn't arrested.

What are you not understanding?

Uhh ... not sure if you are directing this to me. But I was just asking you a fairly straight forward question that I thought you'd have an answer for. Did you look at the report?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
He'd do fine here as long as he's not an undefeated 5 star QB who stops by GNC for some simple protein powder.....That's where Mac draws the line with talented players

Yep, Mac spoon fed him peds and then called the ncaa to drug test him and then when his dad wanted a promise, he told him to screw off. When will you quit your whining and crying about something that is long gone behind us? Will Grier screwed US and HIMSELF. Nobody else is to blame.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He like him a little weed. Looks as if Urb's boys like a lot of weed.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, Mac spoon fed him peds and then called the ncaa to drug test him and then when his dad wanted a promise, he told him to screw off. When will you quit your whining and crying about something that is long gone behind us? Will Grier screwed US and HIMSELF. Nobody else is to blame.

It's best to just let him keep regurgitating this nonsense than to fight him over it. If we all ignore him when he goes on this spiel, sooner or later he will drop it....I think.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Thanks. And if my memory serves me correct, he wasn't that good. I never understood what all the fuss was about. He had a memorable play Vs UT(Calloway and Powell made that play). And the game against Ole Miss. Outside of that, dude was pretty average.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.