WR recruit Robinson cited for possession on OSU visit - offer pulled

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All stud athletes have a little bit of hell-raiser in them. Even Timmy. He just kept it on the playing field. Weed? Meh, color me unshocked and unmoved. Get on him Mac!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not gonna lie. This makes me want us to get him even more.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
He'll get busted at UF multiple times. He'll miss some games because of his weed problem.

And yes, I think it should be legal.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Yeah, not too smart is he. I guess he thought he would impress others with his bravado. Urbs will resign him.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
According to the report that I read, he was the only one of 4 that was cited. Let's see, got the weed from someone while he was there on a recruiting trip... he's the only one cited...set-up???

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
According to the report that I read, he was the only one of 4 that was cited. Let's see, got the weed from someone while he was there on a recruiting trip... he's the only one cited...set-up???
If the other guys are CUMeyes, they have diplomatic immunity in Ohio.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016

My thought was that they, ie the group Robinson was out with, had a little bit of weed. They run into a cop and since other than Robinson they are all are enrolled at Ohio State the group turns to Robinson who is not an OSU player to be the fall guy. The rest will each be punished by the program, Robinson who is not a member of the program and probably heading elsewhere will not be.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He probably just suffers from migraines :rolleyes:
I can't believe I can't find a pic of Percy with a photoshopped marley. The internets have failed me.
percy-harvin-seahawks-4.jpg

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Should be a felony with an automatic 6-month jail sentence.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
As you can see, the responses I get to my post, including the dislike, flushes out the potheads. :dance:

Fellas, if you find you're getting too upset just light up another joint.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
As you can see, the responses I get to my post, including the dislike, flushes out the potheads. :dance:

Fellas, if you find you're getting too upset just light up another joint.
Dislike was me but thats only because I enjoy edibles once or twice a year, allows me to take in the "Mac on the Trail" thread and not want to rage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.