WR recruit Robinson cited for possession on OSU visit - offer pulled

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I've also read that Mac is doing everything he can to help out the kid by putting in a good word for him to other schools and jucos. What the he!! Is Mac doing!!! Now he trying to recruit for other schools!!! What a freaking circus this program has become! Just another example of how soft Mac is, nice guys finish last!!!!

Spurrier once found a kid that did not get in a spot at Miami. Spurrier was not that big on finishing last.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
When Robinson was in the 3rd grade, he picked up a dog by the hind legs and pushed him around like a vacuum cleaner.
The fact that you even imagined something so weirdly elaborate disturbs me.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Spurrier once found a kid that did not get in a spot at Miami. Spurrier was not that big on finishing last.

Well I don't remember Spurrier having such a hard time landing a good recruiting class either, which was my point. Mac needs to spend every last second he can trying to salvage this class and not worry about helping out some other program.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I predict he ends up with Kiffin or Strong if every other big offer he had has been pulled.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well I don't remember Spurrier having such a hard time landing a good recruiting class either, which was my point. Mac needs to spend every last second he can trying to salvage this class and not worry about helping out some other program.

He's not helping out some other program. He's helping out a kid he's spent a lot of time with, and building a relationship with. I see nothing wrong with helping the kid. As long as it isn't another SEC school anyway...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If I'm Robinson 's parents, I might getting ahold of an attorney and publicly wondering how my kid got ahold of Marijuana on this visit.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016

Well you must not have been on recruiting boards back in those days. People ranted and raved and said what a bad lazy recruiter he was even 8 or more years into his tenure after some of his small classes had be filled with future NFL draft picks.

McElwain has his class. He is turning people away right now. I hope everything hold the next 36 hours or so.

I predict he ends up with Kiffin or Strong if every other big offer he had has been pulled.

I was thinking Kiffin because of his offensive reputation.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
If I'm Robinson 's parents, I might getting ahold of an attorney and publicly wondering how my kid got ahold of Marijuana on this visit.

Yeah, I said on another thread I would be very unhappy if I were a parent and my kid went to a college on a visit and was with a bunch of college kid and ended up cited like this. If Robinson is underaged, OSU might be cutting them a check.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What are you talking about? The odds are good that he actually got it FROM his parents.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What are you talking about? The odds are good that he actually got it FROM his parents.
Who cares where he got it. He coulda smuggled it in his butthole to ohio. I'd be passing the blame and making my kid out as the victim here. It's the only move here to safe face.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There's obviously a lot more than a little marijuana involved here. Teams are running from this kid for a reason.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

The webcast I posted above talked about hlhis background. Rough. His mother has a history with drugs as well.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
It was projected two years ago that the state of florida would have 7-8 espn 300 receivers in the class of 17. Today the last one goes off the board with florida being shut out and it's the administrations fault, if mac gets just two of those guys Robinson doesn't even get a visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator