WR recruit Robinson cited for possession on OSU visit - offer pulled

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I hear he was spotted wearing a Free Hernandez hat.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Watch him sign with FAU and Lane Kiffin will already have a better offense than us. :shakehead:

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently even Strong has pulled back in him.
clint_ew.gif

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Who cares where he got it. He coulda smuggled it in his butthole to ohio. I'd be passing the blame and making my kid out as the victim here. It's the only move here to safe face.

Exhibit A of what's wrong with society. Well done, low t!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We NEED to sign this guy to up our numbers AND we need more heathens and shady characters and goons on our team. No more choir boys and good ole country boys with yellow teeth...

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Well you must not have been on recruiting boards back in those days. People ranted and raved and said what a bad lazy recruiter he was even 8 or more years into his tenure after some of his small classes had be filled with future NFL draft picks.

McElwain has his class. He is turning people away right now. I hope everything hold the next 36 hours or so.

I was thinking Kiffin because of his offensive reputation.

No I wasn't on the recruiting boards in those days, but my dad ( who is a die hard nole) would always get some recruiting magazine in early spring ( super prep or something like that) and we would always be in the top 10 somewhere. But if what you say is true and people were complaining in those days when we were lighting everyone up offensively, then we truly had some stupid a$$ fans on those message boards. Spurrier never had an offense ranked in the 100's like Mac has had for the past 2 years! I don't understand how you can even compare the two men as head football coaches, I know Spurrier was seen as a lazy recruiter, but he won with what he got and his offenses were productive unlike Mac's.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Live recruiting update if you want to watch it:

Their conversation about Ray is pretty awesome. Said he would be his own man and not get pushed around by Saban. They basically called Leatherwood Saban's bytch

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
When Robinson was in the 3rd grade, he picked up a dog by the hind legs and pushed him around like a vacuum cleaner.

Can't blame him for that! Hell... when I was a kid I did the same thing!

Only, I wasn't in 3rd grade, I was 12th...

And it wasn't a dog... it was a cheerleader...

Last edited:

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

You pushed a male cheerleader around like a vacuum? :naughty: Not that there's anything wrong with that .

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Local sports talk radio here in Gainesville confirmed today that Robinson had previous "issues". So he has had legal problems before and was likely a borderline case to begin with.

This is why no other school will take him and Mac is working so hard to find a spot for him. It sounds like he may end up at Marshall. Isn't that where all these type kids end up? Randy Moss anyone...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

:burn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb