WR recruit Robinson cited for possession on OSU visit - offer pulled

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Its a misdemeanor, instead of taking him to jail he was issued a notice to appear so I guess he gets a 2nd unofficial visit back to Columbus

"Four-star wide receiver James Robinson was issued a citation last weekend by Columbus police while on an official visit to Ohio State and charged with one count of possession of marijuana, according to Franklin County Municipal Court records.

Robinson, a 6-foot-4, 207-pound wideout from Lakeland, Florida, was found in possession at an off-campus apartment on the night of Jan. 21. He returned to Florida the next day, but is scheduled to appear in court for arraignment on March 1.

A minor misdemeanor, possession of less than 100 grams of marijuana carries a maximum fine of $150. "
Well there's a Ohio perk right there, a seed to 100 grams is a misdemeanor there. In Florida 20 grams a felony

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Well there's a Ohio perk right there, a seed to 100 grams is a misdemeanor there. In Florida 20 grams a felony

Have you been to Ohio? I believe they need a lot more drugs to cope with living there.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Local sports talk radio here in Gainesville confirmed today that Robinson had previous "issues". So he has had legal problems before and was likely a borderline case to begin with.

This is why no other school will take him and Mac is working so hard to find a spot for him. It sounds like he may end up at Marshall. Isn't that where all these type kids end up? Randy Moss anyone...
My USF friends are over the moon thinking he is signing with them, even offered to keep his stash supplied

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Saw on another board that he was arrested on his Ohio State visit for marijuana possession. Apparently this is why OSU dropped him.
I resized your avatar for you so it all fits, use if you want.

gator4.jpg

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I resized your avatar for you so it all fits, use if you want.

Thanks brother!!! I'm an idiot and will still likely F it up if/when I try to re-do it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator