WR Tyree Cleveland

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think we're even in the running for ncm anymore but this looks just as good. I like that we have his last visit.
You would be wrong

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Cleveland/NCM/Victor and a slot guy like Bruce would be perfect.

I hope that we really get NCM but for some reason he reminds me a bit of Fullwood. Big body with no elite speed. Fullwood doesn't have great hands. NCM seems to have great hands from his tape but does that really matter if you cannot separate from SEC DBs? We just have not had a big, fast receiver since Cooper and we are in desperate need of one.

Treon?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I hope that we really get NCM but for some reason he reminds me a bit of Fullwood. Big body with no elite speed. Fullwood doesn't have great hands. NCM seems to have great hands from his tape but does that really matter if you cannot separate from SEC DBs? We just have not had a big, fast receiver since Cooper and we are in desperate need of one.

No. Our receivers need to know what down it is.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I think best case scenario is Cleveland and stove. If ncm goes to the barn, I think we get stove.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think best case scenario is Cleveland and stove. If ncm goes to the barn, I think we get stove.

NCM to the barn? I figured FSU was a much more realistic destination.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NCM to the barn? I figured FSU was a much more realistic destination.
They may be. I was saying if he picks auburn. He has a new favorite every other week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb