WTF......... Video Games over Pvssy?

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
No matter how hot you think a girl is, or how good-looking the rest of the world thinks she is, someone, somewhere, has had enough of her schit.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This does not surprise me in the least.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No matter how hot you think a girl is, or how good-looking the rest of the world thinks she is, someone, somewhere, has had enough of her schit.
I’d hate to guess how high maintenance she is.

What I know now, no way in **** I’d get involved with that long term.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There is a mall next to the hotel I stay at in Portland. I went in there yesterday out of sheer boredom and there was a store dedicated to gaming. I had never been in a place like this so I went in and looked around. It was very slow so the guy running the place talked to me for a while. He showed me some of the popular games and there were streams up of some “famous” gamers in action. I was stunned when he told me that the dude I was watching play Fortnite earns about $100k.......a month! What in the actual fvk is going on in this world? BTW I know it was a mall and it was a workday but I didn’t see a single normal looking dude in that entire complex. Makeup, man buns, skinny jeans, hipster hats galore. Fking depressing.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
There is a mall next to the hotel I stay at in Portland. I went in there yesterday out of sheer boredom and there was a store dedicated to gaming. I had never been in a place like this so I went in and looked around. It was very slow so the guy running the place talked to me for a while. He showed me some of the popular games and there were streams up of some “famous” gamers in action. I was stunned when he told me that the dude I was watching play Fortnite earns about $100k.......a month! What in the actual fvk is going on in this world? BTW I know it was a mall and it was a workday but I didn’t see a single normal looking dude in that entire complex. Makeup, man buns, skinny jeans, hipster hats galore. Fking depressing.
So what was slevin like in person?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is what all the kids think they are going to do, be professional video gamers or youtubers.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Portlandia!
:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.