Xanax sales spike in Columbus as OSU loses. Player mutiny?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Could slip to #9 and have 3 Big Ten teams ahead of us. I was hoping Dumbazzio would come through against ND tonight, but that wad has been shot.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We just need to focus on FSphew!

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Yep. Looks like Urban is entering his Addazio years there. 1-2 more years for the full train wreck to happen and he will bolt to ESPN until the ND job comes open.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Quarterback Cardale Jones also suggested on Twitter that he would be leaving Ohio State at the end of the year. He posted a photo of himself walking into the stadium and said, "Last time walking down them steps and into The Shoe, wish the results were different tho."
Looks like we'll be in the market for a qb to transfer. He's not a good fit in that navy ball offense. We'll definitely take him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
fbz_06951447261deb3776ad32f09846448a.jpg
That never gets old.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ironic, as the whole world slams the SEC for cupcake Saturday, Ohio State's cupcake season finally catches up to them.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, I know the polls won't have us higher than them, but my guess is they'd have more than one loss had they played the same schedule.

jereed16

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Under Urban. Really bad statement by Elliott. Cardale Jones says he's out.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
This doesn't really help us. This just adds one more one loss team to the mix that the committee has to choose from. Like I posted in another thread a few minutes ago, the best case scenario for us was for ND to lose one more game and for Clemsn, the Big 10 champ (either Iowa or Ohio State) and OK State to all win out. If that happens, we have the best resume of the very few one loss teams that would still remain and we would be in the playoff as at a minimum the 4th ranked team.

After watching that "harrible" game yesterday, if I were on the Committee, Florida would not be in the top 10.

As bad as this team is playing I hope Mac and Company put a stop to all talk about playoffs and find a way to keep from being embarrassed by the Clowns.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well, "as bad as this OFFENSE and After points KICKING GAME is playing"... agree with you.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Urbs is losing control again.... He gets so much talent, then can't figure out how to appease them all or keep them under control enough to maintain long term stability... I wouldn't be surprised if he had left osu in a couple of years

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This whole thing is funny to me. OSU won the NC last year, and had won 23 freaking straight games. They finally lose a game to a good team by a FG and the whole thing comes crashing down? :crazy:

One hell of a lot of programs wish they had OSU's problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.