Xclnce podcast: Brad Davis interview

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, so I love this hire. If I were a parent of a lineman, I'd trust my kid to this guy for sure.

Last edited:

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Holy cow, I'd totally do some bible study with coach Davis. I got high on the spirit just listening to him

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And you say I'm schizo....you HATED this hire when it was first made :lol:

I'm glad you approve though :fistbump:
I reserve the right to change my mind. Now Im just pissed they waited three months to do it and lost recruits bc we had no coach.

Last edited:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I reserve the right to change my mind. Now Im just pissed they waited three months to do it and lost recruits bc we had no coach.

And I have the right to change mine....even if it's 50 times in 5 minutes in the chatbox :lol:

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Really!! This guy is a gem to listen to. He'll get these big guys going if anybody can. Fantastic interview. I think he will be a game changer as well as a mind changer.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
He makes a great first impression. There are some youtube vids of him speaking to coaches. I'm in a wait and see mode. There are some things he needs to do and that takes time. We need to see improvement on the o-line and in recruiting. I like what I see so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator