Yellow Jackets sting the clowns on a FG block and return for TD!

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorhunter;n302698 said:
Willie Meggs isn't a Gator grad. He went to halfassU. Rapists attorney Tim Jansen is a Gator Grad.

Serves me right for believing anything out of a clown's mouth. :)

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n302648 said:
The guy just started a family with your sister and all he can talk about is a rival's QB? What a freakin' douchebag. I'm sorry man, but this is a pretty big red flag, there is absolutely nothing more exciting than becoming a father.

Just seeing this. The truth is he is married to my wife's sister and they already have two girls. They've had a hard run for the past year including taking a baby home from the hospital just to have the biological father (who lives in another state and had nothing to do with the mother since conception) claim his rights, causing them to have to return the baby to the mother (who, wisely, wouldn't ever let the father have the baby). Then, two other mothers chose them at the same time ...at the last minute ...and had their babies on the same day.

He's a good guy. ...except for his criminole record. Still, if he brings it up again, he's getting smacked down. :beating:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
EuroGator;n303326 said:
Just seeing this. The truth is he is married to my wife's sister and they already have two girls. They've had a hard run for the past year including taking a baby home from the hospital just to have the biological father (who lives in another state and had nothing to do with the mother since conception) claim his rights, causing them to have to return the baby to the mother (who, wisely, wouldn't ever let the father have the baby). Then, two other mothers chose them at the same time ...at the last minute ...and had their babies on the same day.

He's a good guy. ...except for his criminole record. Still, if he brings it up again, he's getting smacked down. :beating:

So he's going to raise 4 Seminole fans.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
EuroGator;n303326 said:

How does he expect to support a family of five on a clown's salary?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.