Yet another Butters two touchdown explosion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Well let's not be too hard on Ol Butternuts, he did execute his one and only game plan to perfection.....You know the one where we come out with some energy on our 1st offensive drive and then try to lull the opposition and fans into a coma on every remaining drive, struggle to score 17 points, then hold on for the victory....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wedding. Drunker n fckk.

And yet, Go GATORS.

We will survive this piece of shyt coach.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just enough of an offensive outburst to get beat by 4 FGs.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
With back to back 2 TD games, we have now dropped to a 4.5 point underdog against BYE next week. Seems like the ideal time to make a change at the top, cover that spread against BYE, get FYSTFKKKED in 4 of our next 5 games and then go shopping for something competent this winter!!!!!!!!!!

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
One sucky thing about living on the west coast is routinely watching games at night like this Nevada/Colorado St game which is currently 44-42 with 9 minutes left.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
One sucky thing about living on the west coast is routinely watching games at night like this Nevada/Colorado St game which is currently 44-42 with 9 minutes left.
Matt Mumme would light it up at Florida as OC under Mike Leach.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Shame on you Donkey and the 11
(GatorArts, FlGator19382, BigClaws, Brother-THE DUDE-CapitalGator02Gator, FeverBait'nGator, ufgator812,,SouthernGator84, Caloosahatchee,NavetG8r)
who liked his comment that he just put out there about Foley. I'm just as big of a fan as anyone on this board and I will never be caught wishing such ill will on anyone. I will be blocking every last one of you who hit that like button for this crap. And shame on you Ox for allowing such a disrespectful comment. I'm all for passion for our program but to say die in a fire to anyone is way to far.

I wish Foley and his family nothing but the best. And I personally pray for everyone who liked this wish of Foley's death you all should be ashamed.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
(GatorArts, FlGator19382, BigClaws, Brother-THE DUDE-CapitalGator02Gator, FeverBait'nGator, ufgator812,,SouthernGator84, Caloosahatchee,NavetG8r)
who liked his comment that he just put out there about Foley. I'm just as big of a fan as anyone on this board and I will never be caught wishing such ill will on anyone. I will be blocking every last one of you who hit that like button for this crap. And shame on you Ox for allowing such a disrespectful comment. I'm all for passion for our program but to say die in a fire to anyone is way to far.

I wish Foley and his family nothing but the best. And I personally pray for everyone who liked this wish of Foley's death you all should be ashamed.
:snob:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I do not think they really think that. It could be a slippery slope though.

If true, I agree with you.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Law, you went over the line and you know it. I edited your drunken nonsense to cut you a break. You edited it back. So take a 3-day vacation and spare us of your presence for a bit. I think we could all use a break anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.