You almost remember your last

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by soflagator, Jan 9, 2018.

1. CGgater

CGgater Gainesville Native

Oxbucks:
    $582
    Ratings:
    +3,115 / -23
    You forgot the fact that uga also went on probation within 2-3 years after dooley moved from HC to AD. His level of hypocrisy is epic. Zero integrity. I love every Gator win in Jax and the wins against tinerc when derek d was head coach because I knew somewhere in athens that big daddy dog was crying.

Go Gators!!!

2. Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey 82% sarcasm 18% full of shyt
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $4,427
    Ratings:
    +27,426 / -587
    Lulz. God knows there were no championships to strip from them.

3. jdh5484

jdh5484 Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $1,199
    Ratings:
    +2,800 / -33
    I would have done the D.B. Cooper thing. Plane ain't big enough.

4. jdh5484

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $1,199
    Ratings:
    +2,800 / -33
    Johnny Majors, Pat Dye and Vince Dooley.
    Scumbags.

5. jdh5484

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $1,199
    Ratings:
    +2,800 / -33
    It's good to feel the leghumper hate!
    [​IMG]

6. crosscreekcooter

crosscreekcooter Cunning Linguist

Oxbucks:
    $392
    Ratings:
    +4,497 / -6
    Actually, (or as my terrible memory allows ) I believe Pat Dye actually mumbled something like "Let em keep it, they won it on the field". I looked around and couldn't find the actual roll call, the SEC records show the Executive Committee voted 5-1 in favor of the Gators keeping the 1984 title, however it was later reversed and the title left vacant by the league presidents in a 6-4 vote.
    #8 Georgia (7-1) lost to Charley Pell's 10th ranked Gators 27-0 and went on to finish out losing to Auburn, Georgia Tech and tying the Clowns that year. Florida finished 9-1-1 with no bowl game. Marshall Criser, UF President and a member of the SEC Executive Committee and former trial lawyer argued said legal action against the SEC is possible because SEC bylaws do not empower the presidents to take such action. Criser commissioned a study to determine if it was in UF's best interest to remain in the SEC.