You' Can't Spell CITRUS

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Rivals are one thing and highly motivated, dedicated fans are what make the SEC what it is. But psychosis is another matter. Alvin, please see a shrink soon. You really need help.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's the funny thing about it. They view us as their "arch rival" when they are, at best, third on our list.. 4th or 5th for most longtime Gator fans...
Well, they claim Bammer also, which of course they are again at best a distant third. Vandy and Kintucky are really their closest rivals.

Hell, even Raylen Givens knows to pick a winner.
88ff558aa8a8732a249cc126d80778e0.jpg

Last edited:

Hotrod

Founding Member
R.I.P.
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
3819422[1].jpg Look, I got you guys to the Outback Bowl. You know that here in Tennessee incest is ok as long as you keep it in the family, and you know our team is family.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I used to think this schmuck was sort of amusing and slightly tolerable. But lately he has been over the top with his douchebaggery. Time to put him on ignore if we can with the new software. Haven't checked yet. Maybe if everybody put him on ignore and couldn't see his posts anymore he would disappear again. Like after we kicked their A$$3$ again for the 11th time in a row.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's not a matter of math, Einstein. It's a matter of the ultimate payback humiliation of watching the Florida Gators so lost and desperate they have to sneak off to Spurrier's ultimate Booby Prize Bowl, the Citrus.

Enjoy your 4.25 Mil. Don't spend it all in one place. LOL

It would have been $8.25 million, but the Citrus exercised its $4 million buyout to keep UT from any
consideration.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's not a matter of math, Einstein. It's a matter of the ultimate payback humiliation of watching the Florida Gators so lost and desperate they have to sneak off to Spurrier's ultimate Booby Prize Bowl, the Citrus.

Enjoy your 4.25 Mil. Don't spend it all in one place. LOL

We played half the year with no QB and we still have a better record than you jackasses.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We are the "TRENDING" team that ESPN describe. Like it or not we're headed places. We're probably ahead of Florida in almost every phase of the game. The Volunteers of Tennessee came on like Gangbuster in 2015 while the team that attracts jort people were totally broken into little pieces by Florida State and Alabama. Face it, the whole world was watching you going to the slaughterhouse. Any coach that insists on keeping Treon Harris at quarterback is deaf, dumb, blind and polluted.

Are there any other questions?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Thank you. Remember your American history. Even the British knew how powerful mere words can be. Censorship it the ultimate compliment and act of desperation. :)

There's a difference between censorship and a restraining order. Seek help.

Sorry - clearly, I fell behind a bit... Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No, I don't have a weedeater

I didn't think so,

Two Tennessee inbreds, Bubba and Alvin, are sitting at their favorite bar, drinking beer. Bubba turns to Alvin and says, "You know, I'm tired of going through life without an education. Tomorrow I think I'll go to the Community College, and sign up for some classes." Alvin thinks it's a good idea, and the two leave.

The next day, Bubba goes down to the college and meets the Dean of Admissions, who signs him up for the four basic classes: Math, English, History, and Logic. "Logic?" Bubba says. "What's that?"

The dean says, "I'll show you. Do you own a weedeater?"

"Yeah."

"Then logically speaking, because you own a weedeater, I think that you would have a yard."

"That's true, I do have a yard."

"I'm not done," the dean says. "Because you have a yard, I think logically that you would have a house."

"Yes, I do have a house."

"And because you have a house, I think that you might logically have a family."

"I have a family."

"I'm not done yet. Because you have a family, then logically you must have a wife."

"Yes, I do have a wife."

"And because you have a wife, then logic tells me you must be a heterosexual."

"I am a heterosexual. That's amazing, you were able to find out all of that because I have a weedeater!"

Excited to take the class now, Bubba shakes the Dean's hand and leaves to go meet Alvin at the bar. He tells Alvin about his classes, how he is signed up for Math, English, History, and Logic. "Logic?" Alvin says, "What's that?"

Bubba says, "I'll show you. Do you have a weedeater?"

"No."

"Then you're ****ing gay."

Last edited:

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't think so,

Two Tennessee inbreds, Bubba and Alvin, are sitting at their favorite bar, drinking beer. Bubba turns to Alvin and says, "You know, I'm tired of going through life without an education. Tomorrow I think I'll go to the Community College, and sign up for some classes." Alvin thinks it's a good idea, and the two leave.

The next day, Bubba goes down to the college and meets the Dean of Admissions, who signs him up for the four basic classes: Math, English, History, and Logic. "Logic?" Bubba says. "What's that?"

The dean says, "I'll show you. Do you own a weedeater?"

"Yeah."

"Then logically speaking, because you own a weedeater, I think that you would have a yard."

"That's true, I do have a yard."

"I'm not done," the dean says. "Because you have a yard, I think logically that you would have a house."

"Yes, I do have a house."

"And because you have a house, I think that you might logically have a family."

"I have a family."

"I'm not done yet. Because you have a family, then logically you must have a wife."

"Yes, I do have a wife."

"And because you have a wife, then logic tells me you must be a heterosexual."

"I am a heterosexual. That's amazing, you were able to find out all of that because I have a weedeater!"

Excited to take the class now, Bubba shakes the Dean's hand and leaves to go meet Alvin at the bar. He tells Alvin about his classes, how he is signed up for Math, English, History, and Logic. "Logic?" Alvin says, "What's that?"

Bubba says, "I'll show you. Do you have a weedeater?"

"No."

"Then you're ****ing gay."

You dare to speak to me of "logic" when your brilliant coach insists on keeping Treon Harris at quarterback. That's the same logic of a nun worrying about the price of birth control pills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.