YOU gotta hear Dabo's rant

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wish that guy moved to the SEC east.

He nearly lost to domers. He's just one degree better than Bitch Jones.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I watched how Clemson nearly snatched defeat from the jaws of victory - to some backup dude on the Domers. If not for a last second fumble at the goal line by ND, Dabo would have shown us his guts.
He was being interviewed after the game and I'm watching him pour it on in the "bedlam" and then the network cuts away to a very quiet ESPN studio to two hosts who are oblivious to the fact they are on live TV. And it was at least 5 or 6 seconds (unlike the gif in the link). ... funny. Might turn out to be a SportsCenter promo someday:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...c-dabo-swinney

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gatordiddy;n290788 said:
I'm watching him pour it on in the "bedlam" and then the network cuts away to a very quiet ESPN studio to two hosts who are oblivious to the fact they are on live TV. And it was at least 5 or 6 seconds (unlike the gif in the link). ... funny. Might turn out to be a SportsCenter promo someday:
I saw that too.

Way more interesting that Dabbo.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Terrible coach. Great recruiter.

Alex.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dabo-droppings. He was too emotional about barely surviving.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Every time Clemson doesn't trip over their own dicks and lose a winnable game, Dabo acts like they won the Super Bowl.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatordiddy;n290788 said:
I watched how Clemson nearly snatched defeat from the jaws of victory - to some backup dude on the Domers. If not for a last second fumble at the goal line by ND, Dabo would have shown us his guts.
He was being interviewed after the game and I'm watching him pour it on in the "bedlam" and then the network cuts away to a very quiet ESPN studio to two hosts who are oblivious to the fact they are on live TV. And it was at least 5 or 6 seconds (unlike the gif in the link). ... funny. Might turn out to be a SportsCenter promo someday:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...c-dabo-swinney

Thanks for sharing this. I couldn't watch the game on Saturday (1:30 - 5am) so I miss a lot of these kinds of things. This is hilarious!

lolz :lol:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Dabo is a dumbass. It would be beautiful to see them go 11-0, then Spurrier whip his ass in his swansong in Columbia.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
gardnerwebbgator;n291145 said:
Dabo is a dumbass. It would be beautiful to see them go 11-0, then Spurrier whip his ass in his swansong in Columbia.

agreed. Spur cocky needs to slay them

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I watched it live and it looked like he and the fans just won the national championship. It was a bit much and pathetic.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If he was in a real conference he would never see double digit wins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.