You will know when....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The 2222s and swampgas masses of the world start talking about the debit card suspensions (more to come) and prosecutions as evidence that Butterteef has lost the program.

Next week at Kintucky will be interesting.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The 2222s and swampgas masses of the world start talking about the debit card suspensions (more to come) and prosecutions as evidence that Butterteef has lost the program.

Next week at Kentucky???

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Schedule says we play Northern Colorado next week...

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The suspensions had NOTHING to do with how we called the game and played...

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

He only counts D2 schools if they beat us, but yeah, he's still off a week.

He's off by 2 weeks. Next week is N. Colorado, then Tennessee, then KY. Swonky, I'll chalk these errors up to you being drunk from today's beat down. Get it together when you sober up...we expect better from you.

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
With this whole debit card thing going on, if it continues to grow in players found involved, would it be grounds for getting rid of Mac and not having to pay his buyout? Like a morality clause, or does that not qualify? Like Ole Miss was able to do with Freeze. I know it's like comparing apples and oranges between the two, but could it at least qualify to knock off some of the buyout.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
With this whole debit card thing going on, if it continues to grow in players found involved, would it be grounds for getting rid of Mac and not having to pay his buyout? Like a morality clause, or does that not qualify? Like Ole Miss was able to do with Freeze. I know it's like comparing apples and oranges between the two, but could it at least qualify to knock off some of the buyout.

He would have had to known about it and said nothing which I doubt is the case.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

Oh no, if somehow Mac were found to have known of this BS and tried to sweep it under the rug, it would be grounds for termination and no mo money. We can all hope!!!!!

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

No. Unless it's determined that he was teaching/encouraging the players how to commit these rules violations/crimes, then in all likelihood, he can't be fired for cause and lose his $$$$.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Oh no, if somehow Mac were found to have known of this BS and tried to sweep it under the rug, it would be grounds for termination and no mo money. We can all hope!!!!!

Doubt he knew about it, but what if it continues to grow and looks really bad on the school and program, would we still have to give him all his buyout money?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.