Your favorite movie quote

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Jax Gator

Founding Member
Swamp Thing
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
"Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?"

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
McMurphy: Well I don't wanna break up the meeting or nothin', but she's somethin' of a c-nt, ain't she Doc?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"Dammit, I've outlived my dick." Nelson, Willie

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I am king. Hail to the king, baby.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Col. Jessep: You see Danny, I can deal with the bullets, and the bombs, and the blood. I don't want money, and I don't want medals. What I do want is for you to stand there in that ******y white uniform and with your Harvard mouth extend me some fvking courtesy. You gotta ask me nicely.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Col. Jessep: Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Crash: Well, he really hit the **** outta that one, didn't he? [laughs] Nuke: [softly, infuriated] I held it like an egg. Crash: Yeah, and he scrambled the son of a bitch. Look at that, he hit the ****ing bull! Guy gets a free steak! [laughs] You having fun yet? Nuke: Oh, yeah. Havin' a blast. Crash: Good. Nuke: God, that sucker teed off on that like he knew I was gonna throw a fastball! Crash: He did know. Nuke: How? Crash: I told him.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n3372 said:
Fletch: What can I do to you...for you...

Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator