Your favorite movie quote

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz said:
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an *******. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** *******s: *******s that just want to **** on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with *******s their way. But the only thing that can **** an ******* is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of **** that they become *******s themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us **** this *******, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in ****!
What freaking movie is that from lol

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz said:
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an *******. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** *******s: *******s that just want to **** on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with *******s their way. But the only thing that can **** an ******* is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of **** that they become *******s themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us **** this *******, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in ****!
One of my all-time favorites!

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz said:
Durka, durka, muhammed jihad!

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ricky Bobby: "I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence."

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Deconstructing Harry - "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we choose to distort it."

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator said:
Ricky Bobby: "I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence."
Finish the quote. You can't just give half of that quote.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[video=youtube;c0ndsXVaPwc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0ndsXVaPwc&feature=kp[/video]

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[video=youtube;ZX56rbqZhto]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX56rbqZhto[/video]

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
CLINT-EASTWOOD-stars-as-Walt-Kowalski-in-Warner-Bros.-Pictures-and-Village-Roadshow-Pictures-drama-Gran-Torino-distributed-by-Warner-Bros.-Pictures.-Photo-courtesy-Warner-Bros.-Pictures-2-650x275.jpg

"Ever notice how, every once in awhile, you come across someone that you shouldn't have ****ed with? That's me."

This one isn't bad either.....

clint_eastwood-sugar_and_bullets39.jpg

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz said:
Matt....Damon

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave said:
Arnold Poindexter: So what you're saying essentially is, is that along with infinite space which extends beyond perpetual bigness there's also infinite smallness? Harold Wormser: [nods head in agreement] Arnold Poindexter: How? Harold Wormser: Easy. Take an asymptotic line and extend it outward. Arnold Poindexter: Oh.
I dwink to dat....hair pie

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

"...you just shot an unarmed man!"

"Well, he should have armed himself!"

Attachments

• conv_185.png
    conv_185.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 136

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
gmdgator;n4983 said:
Dane Cook, 20 minutes, pay per view... LE'TS GO!
Sh, shh, shut your mouth. You're just making yourself look stupid.
Did you just fart? I can taste it...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be taking these Huggies and whatever cash ya got.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Evelle: Do they blow up in funny shapes? Grocer: Nope. Unless round's funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.