Your first 3 HC calls

GatorArts

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2017
Situation: You're AD of the University of Florida and as the football season begins to come to.a close you realize there is no getting around it; you've got to make a change at head coach of the Gators.

Who are the first three coaches (CFB or NFL) that you call to guage interest in taking the position?

Last edited:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Just gonna come here for the info. Experts all over this place.............
business-writing-and-the-armchair-quarterback-8-638.jpg
64755905.jpg

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Big game Bob
James Franklin
DJ Durkin

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Considering it may not happen for a year, it's a futures contract.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Dan Quinn
Bob Stoops
Jeff Brohm

In that order.
MAKE THEM turn down the richest contract they've ever had,

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Considering it may not happen for a year, it's a futures contract.
Nah.... I dont believe that at all now. The SS Butters is sinking and there is a big price to pay for his fat azz waddlng the into the AD's office and saying if you fire my buddy Nuss then Im going to Oreygun or somewhere else.

Fooley bet his job on Chimp Year 4. Some people are just like that.

This new AD doesnt have the clout to screw up or demand his way. If enough bulls say flush this turd, we are moving on this Nov 27th. I think there is a good chance. Theyve already seen how much money a half half to two thirds empty stadium costs.

Last edited:

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
My first 3

Chip Kelly

Jeff Brohm

Bob Stoops

Foley part deux first 3

Dan Mullen

Mike Bobo

Someone we've never heard of.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
You said call? Okay it only costs a few seconds to make a call so as I said last week:

Sean Payton

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Jeff Brohm
Scott Frost
Mike Norvell

Also, with jurich out at Louisville, petrino's buyout is cut in half or something like that. He's apparently trying to get his name out there for bigger jobs. Atleast that's what chuck Oliver was saying on the radio today.
So you have a couple of proven veterans like chip kelly and Bobby petrino on market too.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Jeff Brohm
Scott Frost
Mike Norvell

Also, with jurich out at Louisville, petrino's buyout is cut in half or something like that. He's apparently trying to get his name out there for bigger jobs. Atleast that's what chuck Oliver was saying on the radio today.
So you have a couple of proven veterans like chip kelly and Bobby petrino on market too.

You did not need Chuck Oliver to tell you about Petrino wanting out. That is obvious. I called my brother (who lives in Loolvul) the minute that WHORE (Jurich) was put on leave and told him to listen up. He said it was immediately noted that Petrino was trying to get out b/c it was that WHORE (Jurich) who hired him back, even after Petrino met on the QT with both LSU and Auburn while he was the UofL head coach. He then said he was going no where and left 5 minutes later to go to the Falcons. He said he was staying with the Falcons and left 12 seconds later to go to ARK. No one had any interest in Petrino so they hired him at WKU, 120 miles from UofL. WhenStrong went to UT, Petrino begged and the WHORE took the bait. The buyout is huge but in the fine print the buyout is halved if the WHORE is not the AD. Can you say TINERC, Ole Miss, A and M, etc?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Paul Johnson - Imagine Trask running the option. Can you say Championship?

Kliff Kingsbury - Because throwing the ball 55 (54.5 att. in 2016) times a game equals SEC title. LDR 4 Heisman!!!!

Muschamp - He's clearly learned about offense since his days at UF. He's now 12th in the SEC instead of dead last.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
We all know this won't happen. McElstain will muddle through this year and probably all of next. We'll then go bargain shopping again...Book it.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
First three: Chip Kelly, Jeff Brohm, Dino Babers
Next 3: Norvell, Frost, and Petersen

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics