Your Happy Thought for the Day

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
JD has another year of eligibility!! If WM keeps his job, you can bet JD is coming back for his last year. Why wouldn't he?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Were you trying to be "Crunchtime", because we already have a member by that name.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n78619 said:
He posted the exact thread on another board.
Did he misspell his name there, too?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe it's a friend of Corch Irving Meyers.

Go GATA!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, since he already had a signup here under "Crunchtime" and for whatever reason signed up AGAIN under "Crnuchtime", I went ahead and deleted this second account.

Hey Crunch, if you're having a hard time signing in for some reason under your existing name, then PM me.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Guest;n78568 said:
JD has another year of eligibility!! If WM keeps his job, you can bet JD is coming back for his last year. Why wouldn't he?

He could try to break the all time turnover record.

Crunchtime

Sep 18, 2014
Geesh, tough crowd. Yes, I could not log in today and created another account. Tried to reset password. Nothing worked but I tried it again just now and I am in. So, sue me. Good grief. You guys really need to lighten up a bit and take a breath.

Anyway, I only posted that to say that if WM scrapes through with a 6-5 record, gets to a bowl and is retained I could see us being right back where we are today next year. You know that WM has something for JD, not sure what it is but there is something there. The excuse is built in, second year in the system...etc. It would be one less year on WM buyout after another bad season next year. Foley may very well retire after the school picks the new President which allow Foley to not have to deal with this mess. I could see Florida football being really bad for another 18 months until we get a new President, new AD, JD is out of eligibility. The new AD may not want to make a big move right away and thus WM just finds a way to hang around.

I know, this is the worst case scenario in my eyes at least and I know that I will get labeled a troll for those that don't like the thought of what I am saying but there is a very real chance the a lot of the reason for Foley's inaction is based on Machen leaving, Foley retiring, large buyout, and neither wanting to deal with it.

Just a thought.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n78717 said:
The East is there for the taking.

Yeah, and with the confidence I have in our head coach and starting QB somebody else is going to take it.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Crunchtime;n78709 said:
Geesh, tough crowd. Yes, I could not log in today and created another account. Tried to reset password. Nothing worked but I tried it again just now and I am in. So, sue me. Good grief. You guys really need to lighten up a bit and take a breath.

Anyway, I only posted that to say that if WM scrapes through with a 6-5 record, gets to a bowl and is retained I could see us being right back where we are today next year. You know that WM has something for JD, not sure what it is but there is something there. The excuse is built in, second year in the system...etc. It would be one less year on WM buyout after another bad season next year. Foley may very well retire after the school picks the new President which allow Foley to not have to deal with this mess. I could see Florida football being really bad for another 18 months until we get a new President, new AD, JD is out of eligibility. The new AD may not want to make a big move right away and thus WM just finds a way to hang around.

I know, this is the worst case scenario in my eyes at least and I know that I will get labeled a troll for those that don't like the thought of what I am saying but there is a very real chance the a lot of the reason for Foley's inaction is based on Machen leaving, Foley retiring, large buyout, and neither wanting to deal with it.

Just a thought.

Muschamp won't be retained at 6-5.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n78732 said:
Hell yeah!

you-serious-clark-o.gif

Users who are viewing this thread