Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
In March, I was approached by an old friend of mine who had co-founded a new fantasy football software company and was looking for contributors in exchange for stock. The biggest draw for this new software was the ability to have live in-game substitutions, something no one else has ever offered. I was intrigued and agreed to join the team.

This has turned out to be a pretty amazing opportunity for me. Advertising will be all over place in the next month, including making me one of the "experts" in four fantasy magazines that are going to be on the shelves soon. I actually have already done five drafts for the four magazines with the other experts - the draft results will be in the magazines. I'll probably be in over a dozen leagues this year.

If you would like more information, check out YourRulz.com. Also, if you or anyone you may know could be serious about becoming an investor, the angel funding period is almost over. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to set up a time to go over the entire business plan with one of the co-founders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.