Zach interviews Corral

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I hope that he is an EE. The sooner we get him on campus the better. Pussmeier has got to go. I would not want Corral to make that asshat look good.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope that he is an EE. The sooner we get him on campus the better. Pussmeier has got to go. I would not want Corral to make that asshat look good.
Well one benefit if that were the case is some **** school would probably hire him as HC

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Does anybody else question Corral’s decision making abilities already?

I mean who could watch MacNuss offense and want to come play for it?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
What is Mac building here? Can anyone tell me?
A house of cards?
giphy.gif

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I sure hope so, but we still have 5 remaining games for him to change his mind.
He knows it's his job soon as he steps foot on campus so he's not going anywhere. Franks better enjoy the last few games as the starting QB of the University of Florida because after this season that's all over with. He'll be lucky if he ever takes another snap!

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So would you rather he decommit?

Of course not, there always the chance the kid has the moxie to be successful in spite of lackluster coaching... even better, the more kids with moxie the merrier. We're analyzing the historical success of the twin dragon Mac/Nuss and the odds that talented kids can grow to greatness in a sphincter tightening game manager environment. It's a tricky situation, commitments are Mac's aces at the poker table with us. If he was to cut Nuss and Nord plus gets a better strength and receiver coach, I could live with another Mac contract year and might get excited during the off season. :cool:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ZachAbolverdi: QB Matt Corral talks 81-0 win, visit from Florida OC Doug Nussmeier http://sec.news/2l6eO47

With his future position coach looking on, Corral led Long Beach Poly to an 81-0 win over Jordan. He threw for 320 yards and 5 touchdowns on 10-of-13 passing in one half of play.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think Corral just has a huge ego and has convinved himself that he can immediately come in here, take over, and do well, while knowing he'll have the least competition here than any other school.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think Corral just has a huge ego and has convinved himself that he can immediately come in here, take over, and do well, while knowing he'll have the least competition here than any other school.
We need some swagger back in this program.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

You think that’s possible? Heck, I’m not sure Tom Brady could make Nuss look good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator