ZERO points by offense

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
2nd year in a row against FSux. Awesome.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Gators, a Div 1 SEC team, NO 3rd down conversions !!! that is disgusting... your OC can't call up 1 first down... BS, embarrassing.

Last edited:

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Well they did drive to the 2 yard line before failing on 4th down. Does that count for anything?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamps team scored more against a fsu team that made the playoffs

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Gators, a Div 1 SEC team, NO 1st DOWNS !!! that is disgusting... your OC can't call up 1 first down... BS, embarrassing.

My God. That's embarrassing.

Edit: I need to change the title.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
have there been any shutouts in an SEC championship game? we could be gunning for a historic first next week!!

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
How the F blind must you be to need another year in order to see this?

The staff is literally offensive kryptonite.
Some people don't like to face reality and fail to see what's right in front of them...GatorNation is full of these types and most will continue to defend Butters right up until the day he's fired. Smh!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Something has to change because this doesnt work. This coach is an assless chap wearing clown.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Some people don't like to face reality and fail to see what's right in front of them...GatorNation is full of these types and most will continue to defend Butters right up until the day he's fired. Smh!

I'm ok saying this. But I'd follow it with two questions:

What did we expect from a coach who inherited 1 true QB, 1 true RB, average WRs and total 6 OL?

Right now, who do we hire to replace him?

I'm open to suggestions, but at this point, I don't see a clear cut solution. We have have a talent issue. We have a state of Fl momentum issue. We let it get to this point, and watched competent coaches go elsewhere. Not sure there's a realistic solution right now.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016

What did we expect from a coach who inherited 1 true QB, 1 true RB, average WRs and total 6 OL?

I'm open to suggestions, but at this point, I don't see a clear cut solution. We have have a talent issue. We have a state of Fl momentum issue. We let it get to this point, and watched competent coaches go elsewhere. Not sure there's a realistic solution right now.
Very true. At this point our hands are tied and we can only sit and watch tbh. All we can do is talk about what we've witnessed so far with mac, and so far the offense has been lacking

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014

You blank check a few guys and if they say no you go to guys who look like they can do it but don't give them 6 year deals.

Make Petersen, C. Kelly, and the likes say no to blank check. Then move down the list with guys like Fuentes.

You can either continue down this path and let Mac bury this program or you can cut the head off the snake and nip the problem before this program is completely dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator