All you Gator Basketball and Mike White and Hill/Chiozza Haters and Complainers are OWNED and DESTROYED and TRASHED and DOMINATED and FRIGGIN HUMILIATED just like UK tonight baby!! How's that one taste baby?!?! I have ALWAYS been a HUGE defender of the basketball program and you Haters are choking on crow tonight baby!! Where is FireFoley at now??!!??!! Always complaining even when we win. Guess what?? We didn't just WIN, we friggin STUFFED you critics and Gator Haters!! GO GATORS!!
Mike White doin work on those sidelines baby!! Mike White working wonders with this team and our point guards Hill and Chiozza!! Just as I figured, all the Haters and complainers like FireFoley are NOWHERE to be found. He complained that the last game was too boring cause it was a BLOWOUT. Well this one vs #8 UK was a COMPLETE BLOWOUT and DOMINATION too baby!! I guess you stopped watching in the first half of this one too. LOLOLOL FireFoley can't catch a break hoping for UF to lose. GO GATORS!!
FireFoley OWNED and DESTROYED YET AGAIN tonight baby!! FireFoley BANNED FOR LIFE!!
Page 854 of 855
- Thread: SEC Championship Experience
So the wifey got me tickets for Christmas, and I'm really not sure on how we will spend our time Saturday before gametime. I was thinking of just paying for event parking at the dome and walking around the premises like any other away game. Anybody have any suggestions on which lot would be best or places for lunch closeby? It's just myself, my wife, and my 10 year old son...we just want to have a good time and try to stay out of harms way. Thanks in advance for your responses!
- Thread: Jordan Scarlett
we talk about Macs recruiting or lack of, but give credit where credit is due with this flip. The kid is 275 shy of 1,000 on only 140 carries with 1 less game played. Kelvin had like 250 carries to barely break past 1k. He and Perine next year are going to be beasts in the backfield and will take the load off Franks or Trask
- Thread: Best win in 5 to 6 years
Excellent coaching job all round. I don't know what happened against South Carolina but the Oline has really come together starting with that game. TJ McCoy in the center of the line has solidified it. That guy can push up field.
And the 1-2 punch of Scarlet and Perine can be devastating.
Yes, turnovers had a little something to do with the outcome, but the defensive stand at the end was phenomenal and we've had many games where we have lost the turnover battle and got routed. So turnovers are just part of the game.
Just ask...Miss State...Notre Dame...Michigan State...Oregon...UCLA...Arizona...who ALL have 5 losses EACH. Those are programs that are typically ALWAYS good and they STINK this year. We think we have it bad with 1 loss that feels like 10 losses to some of you clowns. Go Gators!!
- Thread: Pumping Sunshine
There are a ton of reasons to be frustrated with the Gators right now and I get those, but it seems like that is all we are hearing on this board these days... so lets focus on some of the positives right now.
1. Del Rio just played one of his worst games, but it was after being injured and not really practicing for 3 weeks (he was splitting time with AA last week) - he now has two weeks to get healthy and spend more time with the 1st team and that will help.
2. We have two very good RBs. Scarlett and Perine are both fantastic RBs and if we focus on giving the two of them the ball it should make a difference. Thompson ran better against Mizzou, but I still think he is #3 behind those two and they should get the bulk of the carries.
3. We have 2 dangerous WRs. When was the last time we had multiple threats at WR. The emergence of Cleveland is only going to help open things up as teams will have to pick their poison.
4. Brandon Powell got involved. I think it was good to get him involved in the game. Finding ways to get a guy who can make plays the ball is key.
5. The D really was incredible the first half. I get that Mizzou gashed us running the ball in the second half, but the D was dominant early.. I think Mizzou had 6 series in a row that went 3 and out. That is insane even against a bad SEC team (and Mizzou wasn't bad offensively). - This gives our offense more opportunities and if we can just fix some of those procedural issues we may open up a big lead forcing teams to pass and attack the strength of our D.
6. Last year we had a lot of penalty issues and McElwain did focus on them and we did see an improvement. I think that will be a big focus in the next two weeks and I expect to see us improve like we did last year.
7. We got a kicker! Yes... Eddie barley missed a short FG early, but hitting a 53 yarder was huge. That really helps give us more chances to score points. It is a big deal (especially after last year)
8. I don't know the details on Ivie and Sherrit's injuries off the top of my head, but I am hoping they both can get healthy and contribute by UGA.
9. Young guys got some playing time. We constantly talk about the need to blow out bad teams so we can get younger guys some playing time. We got that during Mizzou.. Reese and Moon were both in the game and so was Clayton and other guys. This is key to building depth and giving us any chance next year on D. These guys need experience.
10. We are 5-1. I know we haven't played LSU and haven't really looked as good as we want, but we are 5-1 and control our own destiny to get to Atlanta. I'm not sure if we beat LSU, Arkansas, UGA or FSU, but I think we have a chance against all of them and that would make us a top 10 team which would help recruiting.
- Thread: Two things I hate........
Back up in this piece! Yall trifflin *****es tried to roll off to a new hiding space but just like ya'll moms I can sniff a stank ho right out! HOOOOOOTIEEEEE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The Sod-fleet been set up in the RV lot - gave two local girls a Frankfort Fracking last night - came with so much thunder dat ass served gas! 42 feet of snizzzzz slayin chrome and leather. Come gets some if yalls want some.
Some of yall fools straight up owe me cash from basketball but more on that cuz TOMORROW the cats gonna step in and give the gays a new style booty humpin. Just like yall virgin asses 29 years is long enough! Come 8pm I'll be showin some Gator girl the business end of my slacks shaft - ya'll can suck on deeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz Easy Cheese!!
- Thread: Game by possession
Drive 1 Punt, 9 plays - Drive killed by Pee-rine fumble and an incomplete pass (Drop?)
Drive 2 TD, 11 plays - TD pass
Drive 3 FG, - 14 plays - Points taken off board. 4th and dumb
Drive 4 Punt, 4 plays - two incomplete (Drops?)
Drive 5 FG, 9 plays - Penalty stalled drive
Drive 6 Punt, 6 plays - Drop by Mark Thompson
Drive 7 Punt, 5 plays - Penalty killed drive
Drive 8 FG, 6 plays - Holding penalty stalled drive
Drive 9 TD, 5 plays
Drive 10 FG, 8 plays - Stalled by incomplete pass
End of Game
10 Drives, 6 ended in points. On the drives that we didn't score two were killed by 15 yard penalties. One was stalled by a fumble and another by a dropped pass.
Remove the drops and penalties and we score on every drive. Silver Lining They didn't stop us, WE stopped us.
- Thread: Eddy Piñeiro
Great to have Pineiro, who nailed 4 FG's, if you include the one that was taken away. We're talking about a guy that had never kicked in a football game before. That's remarkable. Not only that, his contagious excitement was one of the few bright spots to the bored-looking zombies all around him. He may have been the only one that looked like he actually wanted to be there.
There's no question he's going to attempt some 60+ yard FG's this year.
- Thread: Apache pilot and Gator fan
The Gator Nation IS everywhere.
- Thread: S. O. S.
That Saturday, the quarterback had a nice day. He completed 27 of 40 pass attempts for 259 yards and a TD. He snuck a short distance for another TD while leading his team to 442 yards of total offense.
Yet, at crunch time, the score was tied at 27.
Rest of story here...
I realize some of you read this a couple years ago, but many have not - and these are the dog days of summer... . I have a baseball piece ready for those interested in such.
- Thread: Got to Work With Bradley Beal
Hey, it's slow around here.
- Thread: Troy Smith sacked again
This time with 2 blunts and a BAC of 0.143. But at least he has a degree from Ohio State in bachelors!
Page 854 of 855