“I didn’t lose friends when I came out as gay. I’ve lost friends since coming out as Republican.”

Discussion in 'Politics' started by itsgr82bag8r, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Windy City Gator

Windy City Gator Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $990
    Ratings:
    +1,070 / -233
    Lack of reading comprehension???

2. itsgr82bag8r

itsgr82bag8r Political Forum Fire Starter
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $4,059
    Ratings:
    +10,542 / -88
    He calls out your ignorance and intolerance for using that expression to describe those who don’t think like you (the guy who thinks he speaks for the black community)

3. Gatoravatara

Gatoravatara Protaganista

Oxbucks:
    $931
    Ratings:
    +2,192 / -978
    Please. Where did he get this garbage:

"“When you are a black person you get messages from Democrats saying you are a victim and you need us to succeed and you need us to achieve, you need this ever-expanding welfare state to make something of yourself,” he told host Jesse Watters. “I got tired of it and sick of that message that it needed them, and I got sick of that message of victimhood that they continue to push to black Americans for the last three decades of my life.”

I'm successful and I did it on my own. And I have a lot of black friends in the same boat. What Democrat is saying only if the government helps you, blacks can be successful? Nobody. Like, zero. Thats who. Is he talking about rich blacks, middle class blacks, or poor blacks?

"“I think Democrats use identity politics to keep people in line,” Smith explained. “To keep black people in line. To keep Latinos in line. To keep gay people in line. I’m black and gay, and I have seen them use the same tactics for black people as they do for gay people.”"

Who is they? Name names? He keep on using the amorphous "they". Can he quote one person in the article so we know what he is talking about? No he cant. He literally doesnt name one example. He cant be specific because it is not true. He made this up and is probably getting paid. Uncle Tom.

4. itsgr82bag8r

itsgr82bag8r Political Forum Fire Starter
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $4,059
    Ratings:
    +10,542 / -88
    You’re an intolerant bastard. He’s telling you, in his learned opinion, exactly why he feels that way. All you have to do is listen to Jessie Jackson, Auntie Maxine, Clinton, Biden, Sheila Jackson,...... the list is literally endless, they ALL tell the same black oppression story & how they, not evil racist conservatives, are looking out for them.

You’re willfully ignorant.

5. stephenPE

stephenPE Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $3,524
    Ratings:
    +9,475 / -1,073
    Jane you ignorant slut...........I knew you were channeling old SNL skits..........

6. oxrageous

oxrageous It's Good to be King
    Administrator

Oxbucks:
    $17,854
    Ratings:
    +33,098 / -782
    I cringe with embarrassment for you when I read something like this. Just wow.

7. Ancient Reptile

Ancient Reptile Senior Member
    Supporting Member

Oxbucks:
    $3,763
    Ratings:
    +4,444 / -306
    When ignorance is bliss, tis folly to be wise.

8. gardnerwebbgator

gardnerwebbgator Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $2,624
    Ratings:
    +6,836 / -174
    upload_2018-8-8_22-3-12.jpeg