Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I can’t recall the Gators going 0-4 against LSU, UT, UGA and FSU in a single season in my lifetime. He added to it with UK and Vandy losses.

Hard to recover from zero wins, fuchsin zero, wins in games that matter. We knew recruiting mattered more than the season, but this was particularly a pile of shyte. If he keeps Toney, it’s Grantham-esque telling.

Wow. He seemed indifferent to losing a rivalry game while these clowns showed the import when they rushed the field for beating a 6-5 team. Billy seems to be blunted to the import of rivals overall.

The sole bright side is the clowns may keep Norvell longer.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There's no sugar coating it. I hope we set the standard when we fired mullen after one bad year. If we suck again next year, there should not be a year 3 . Harsins didn't get one and no need to do it here. This is unacceptable. I personally think stricklin should be gone immediately

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He’s a clown show and fans like @oxrageous will continue to pump him. It’s bad, real bad but his Southern charm will win over fans. Sun Belt Billy needs to go.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Might be the worst, most basic offense I've ever seen in orange and blue, and I watched Wayne pease and Kurt roper. Absolute pile of steaming dog sht.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He’s a clown show and fans like @oxrageous will continue to pump him. It’s bad, real bad but his Southern charm will win over fans. Sun Belt Billy needs to go.
Looking very forward to next season. Can't wait. If that triggers you, then that's a great bonus.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Gonna go into ‘23 with low expectations as long as:

- Napier is calling plays
- PT is DC

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
FSU and Travis isn’t hard to defend .
The rush guys just had to stay in gaps and play with discipline.
Something we never do and haven’t all year .
Toney sucks and both and Billy belong at a smaller school . Their best just isn’t good enough .

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looking very forward to next season. Can't wait. If that triggers you, then that's a great bonus.
You were looking forward to this season. Move the goalposts much. What’s your stance with another 6-7 season?

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I actually don't see how you guys are so upset over this game. Comical really. It was a good game. It didn't go our way for various reasons, its asinine to have the same reaction after every loss. Some of you should wait 24 hours before posting.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm ok for now but if we don't see some real changes in game management(including playcalling) by the 4th game of next season we need to begin looking elsewhere. Even at that I would warn against super high expectations. We are SEVERLEY depleted of defensive talent and I don't see us being any better than 9 wins if the coaching staff turns a corner.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I actually don't see how you guys are so upset over this game. Comical really. It was a good game. It didn't go our way for various reasons, its asinine to have the same reaction after every loss. Some of you should wait 24 hours before posting.
What about that clown show was good? If you’re not pissed about losing to Vandy and the nulls to end the season, then you’re either a happy drunk or a moron.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You were looking forward to this season. Move the goalposts much. What’s your stance with another 6-7 season?
Contract extension, statue and renaming University Avenue Billy Ball drive .

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
My reaction is the whole season. 6-6 is unacceptable. This reaction from everyone isn't from one bad game, dude. It's from a whole season of bad games. Leaving us with absolutely nothing to be excited about next year. Please tell me why we'll be better next year?

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
What about that clown show was good? If you’re not pissed about losing to Vandy and the nulls to end the season, then you’re either a happy drunk or a moron.
Im not happy, Im just an adult. We weren't a good team this year, yet you guys act like theres no way we should ever lose. Our biggest issue, even tonight, was ARs inconsistency in the passing game. It is what it is.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
My reaction is the whole season. 6-6 is unacceptable. This reaction from everyone isn't from one bad game, dude. It's from a whole season of bad games. Leaving us with absolutely nothing to be excited about next year. Please tell me why we'll be better next year?
We can’t be much worse on special teams, defense or passing so we have to at least be the same, right?

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
24 hours. WTF are you talking about. The season is over. It’s done. We just played our last rival and lost to every one of them. What else are we waiting on? Is a reach around coming?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
And if you don't think the Napier tenure could end next year, you're smoking crack. Vandy could have just started a 4 game losing streak. You don't think the heat will be cranked up by the time we start next year 1-2?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t think Mac saw the third quarter . One of the most wretched displays of football I’ve seen .

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb