1,000 members! New members check in here!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
free-vector-miller-mgd_033509_miller-mgd.png

Close enough for gubmint work.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
I just want all of you new people to know that I already fcuking hate you. That is all.

Last edited:

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
Like a lot of the newbies I checked the other Gator sites and did a lot of lurking. The GC board was informative and entertaining. It looked like a good place to hang out and have some fun. Especially with all the action coming up this next sports year.

Also, as another Ox once said. "I am going to walk out of here a lean green fighting machine"

HumbleGator

Nov 4, 2017
I've been a longtime lurker since the inception of GC and have been a supporter of UF since the early 80's (brother lived in Yon Hall during his baseball days).

My main reason for finally signing up for GC is football's equivalent of a 12-step program; I felt a great need to surround myself with likeminded suffers and get the past 8 years of on-field bafoonery off my chest. Oh, and this site is free and a GREAT "support system".

Anyway, I'm optimistic better days are ahead and I will still continue lurk/post.

GO GATORS!!

EADracing

Nov 13, 2017
I found this board from the thread that I think started out "Done deal:...." During one of my billion Google searches for CK

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
We've actually had around 1,400 since the GCMB was formed, but I've purged around 400 over the years due to basically being dead accounts. At any rate, we just formally hit 1,000.

We've had 130 new signups in November alone.

Newbies, please speak up in this thread and tell us how you found us.

Discuss.
Congrats my son!!

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly!! Going into my junior year I started dating this chick, senior. Started dating in Sept and she made be wait until the prom (April) for the hibbity dibbity. It feels kinda like that all over again.[/Q
Show me an article from someone other than a UAA stool pidgeon who called McElstain an offensive guru. He is about as much of a guru as Les Miles.
Heck, SLAWmp Donkey, Miles is creative compared to Mac and Nuss. You're being too hard on the Mad Hatter.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Been checking in here after the GSMB deal several years back. I decided if I am reading and enjoying the site so much, I should contribute what I can to keep this going. Not sure how much I will add from my own comments but enjoy what 75% of you all offer.
how about something like this?
images

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb