No way bro...think about how many years the final 4 will be 4 SEC teams
Think About It GIF by Identity

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure the 13th and 14th ranked "bubble" teams are going to complain and push for a 24-team playoff.
Based on what? Being next in line isn't an argument.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What ever happened to all those concerns about the wear and tear on the players bodies?

NIL seems to be quite the miracle healing product.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
Have to cut back at least one game on the season, maybe two... That'll kill some of the group of 5 schools that depend on those games to pay their bills...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Remember us losing to Kentucky, being blown out by uga and Mizzou, and needing comebacks and suicide blitzes to beat Usce and MissSt in 2018? Based on this formula, that’s probably a playoff team.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Of all the things that have made CFB suck - 4 hour TV games, NIL, male cheerleaders, the forward pass, integration - playoffs are the worst.

I will repeat. I don't want any playoffs. The winner of the SEC plays for the NC. The way God intended.
If you don't win your conference you don't deserve to play for the NC. Nor would I want to. It's an embarrassment.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Eight years in and haven’t had a single 4-team playoff that didn’t feature a blowout, indicating team X had no business in the championship discussion. So we add even more teams that meet that description.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Eight years in and haven’t had a single 4-team playoff that didn’t feature a blowout, indicating team X had no business in the championship discussion. So we add even more teams that meet that description.
That's correct :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I seem to recall an excellent thread on playoff expansion that already existed. :naughty::dance::whistle:

I liked the idea of expanding to eight teams better than expanding to twelve. BUT, I prefer expanding to 12 over staying with just four. So on the whole, I'm happy with the change.

:haters:

But it was a bad idea then as well. Now it’s just someone else’s bad idea.

I could see you sitting there sipping tea as the Hindenburg went down in flames, telling everyone who’d listen about how you’d had that idea years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.