itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
itsgr82bag8r said:
TallyGator;n48002 said:
My wife and I were in Miami at a conference. Watched in the hotel lobby, then in the room...could not stop watching. Airport closed and rental cars gone, we had to hitch a ride with fellow Gator fans to get home. A day that continues to defy physics, common sense, and the supposed expertise of our military air defense. God bless all of the families who lost loved ones that day, especially the police, fire and rescue personnel who showed what bravery is really about. And to hell with anyone who was warned in advance and either profited from it, or failed to notify anyone.

Ahh, yes. This explains much about your comments in another thread.
Yes, it does. It means I'm paying attention.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
itsgr82bag8r said:
TallyGator;n48002 said:
My wife and I were in Miami at a conference. Watched in the hotel lobby, then in the room...could not stop watching. Airport closed and rental cars gone, we had to hitch a ride with fellow Gator fans to get home. A day that continues to defy physics, common sense, and the supposed expertise of our military air defense. God bless all of the families who lost loved ones that day, especially the police, fire and rescue personnel who showed what bravery is really about. And to hell with anyone who was warned in advance and either profited from it, or failed to notify anyone.

Paying attention to what? Feels like a man crush...

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
itsgr82bag8r said:
TallyGator;n48002 said:

No, it's just good to know who uses all the tin foil around here......

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.