BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Today has been one of the more impressive troll jobs of a rival I’ve seen in some time. Buttsniffer fans are apoplectic, and I’ve seen some solid names tweeting 14000 today, including Ahmad Black, Alex Anzalone, Brandon Spikes, Frankie Hammond Jr., Tate Casey, and many other. Post your favorite 14000 tweets

This is supposedly the guy that started it: Mr. 1 Bit ‍♂️ (@Mr_1_Bit) | Twitter

Last edited:

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
I absolutely love twitter for this reason. It can be comedy gold.

But pardon me if I don't crow too loudly. We haven't won it in over 10 years now.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Better win this year is all I have to say. This is great and all but WIN. Because we can expect to be on full blast if we lose.

Just win the freaking game.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Better win this year is all I have to say. This is great and all but WIN. Because we can expect to be on full blast if we lose.

Who cares? Wins and losses are going to happen in yearly head to head matchups, it’s part of the game. Failing to win a national championship for four decades when you’re supposed to be an “elite” program is worthy of mockery no matter what.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

There will be a game a year later. I would rather talk smack before and after ... or after and before ... depending on if you won the last one or not.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Who cares? Wins and losses are going to happen in yearly head to head matchups, it’s part of the game. Failing to win a national championship for four decades when you’re supposed to be an “elite” program is worthy of mockery no matter what.
YES to this...........and
There will be a game a year later. I would rather talk smack before and after ... or after and before ... depending on if you won the last one or not.
Yes to this..........I want Danny to beat them ( like he did 1/2ASSSU) before we get too verbose......

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Would be more enjoyable if we haven't lost to them two years in a row.
Yeah. I don't get it. We haven't won in over a decade and while ours is more recent, they made the playoffs and are beating us. I prefer to let our play on the field do our talking. THEN pile on all you want. F UGA.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If elite is measured by fan interest, Georgia is. By any other modern-era measure, they need to earn their stripes before they open their pie hole.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Enlarge it..... pos not so smart

10-3 (@LRYALL140) tweeted at 10:40 PM on Fri, May 03, 2019:
**** you @KirbySmartUGA disrespecting the logo like that 10-3 on Twitter
()

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.