Will Grier, the legend

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
26-of-40 for 344 yards, three TDs, one pick.

And someone's going to point out that you seldom win with the the QB throwing that much.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not that Grier played poorly here, but I'm hard pressed to think of a QB who left Florida in the last dozen years that didn't play much better elsewhere.

:sadnanner:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not that Grier played poorly here, but I'm hard pressed to think of a QB who left Florida in the last dozen years that didn't play much better elsewhere.

:sadnanner:

The guy is just oozing with talent. He reminds me of Elway standing in the pocket with that arm and that lightning release. I know that's a high accolade for a kid who hasn't really accomplished anything, but he is a special talent.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The guy is just oozing with talent. He reminds me of Elway standing in the pocket with that arm and that lightning release. I know that's a high accolade for a kid who hasn't really accomplished anything, but he is a special talent.

Well - he's no LDR...

divits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Holy crap, sucks to be us.

tenor.gif

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And they're already a decent running team. With him around to keep the defense worried about the deep ball, it opens up all sorts of things. Halgorsen must feel as though he won the transfer lottery.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
He is a gamer, who likes slinging the ball all over the field. Kinda reminds me of Sexy Rexy.

Good thing for him that he left. Mac and Nuss would totally f*** him up.

divits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It was obvious when he was here.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I hate to say it, but there's plenty of time left for Grier to drop the kind of numbers that put him in the thick of the Heisman chase.

I know, I know.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Grier radiates confidence and has the talent to back it up. Meanwhile at Florida, I think Franks has talent without much confidence and LDR has confidence without any of the talent.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Grier starting his Heisman campaign no doubt...

divits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we lose Matt Corral and other recruits because of the sh!tshow on the field we are royally fooked. Corral has what Grier has. We need him more than any recruit since Tebow.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If we lose Matt Corral and other recruits because of the sh!tshow on the field we are royally fooked. Corral has what Grier has. We need him more than any recruit since Tebow.

Yep.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
It was obvious when he was here.
I haven't been around for a long time, but if I recall correctly didn't Law always remind us he played one good half, and we were all just suffering from wishful thinking when we stated he was obviously a star QB in the making?

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I hate to say it, but there's plenty of time left for Grier to drop the kind of numbers that put him in the thick of the Heisman chase.

I know, I know.

Maybe... Though I'll say definitely, by the time he is done at West Virginia. With Holgorsen as his coach, he will be 'hangin half a hundred' on a weekly basis against teams pretty soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator