Do you think Mullen would win at UF?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We did win a New Year 6 championship.. just wanted to throw that out there.

What New Years championship did we win.... We won a bowl game, a championship is being played for on the 7th. It was a solid bowl win against a quality opponent, but don't start selling it as a Championship.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
The AutoZone car mack bowl is better than last year... comparing to last year isn't saying much.

It isn't saying much? Really? We went 4-7 against a 45ish rank SOS last year and 10-3 against 17th rank SOS this year. I think it says a whole lot.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It isn't saying much? Really? We went 4-7 against a 45ish rank SOS last year and 10-3 against 17th rank SOS this year. I think it says a whole lot.

Do you believe we had 4-7 talent last year... or just bad coaching? With our schedule this year... shouldn't 9 wins have been expected. We were 10-4 and 9-4, the previous two seasons.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Do you believe we had 4-7 talent last year... or just bad coaching? With our schedule this year... shouldn't 9 wins have been expected. We were 10-4 and 9-4, the previous two seasons.

Just because put a this OR that option for me to pick doesn't mean it was a this OR that reason. Good Lord, some of you guys get your tight little panties in a wad everytime someone tries to celebrate clear friggin accomplishments and gains made by this team. Just get to your point and stop internetting around it. Do you honestly think anyone won a championship this year? Geesh

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just because put a this OR that option for me to pick doesn't mean it was a this OR that reason. Good Lord, some of you guys get your tight little panties in a wad everytime someone tries to celebrate clear friggin accomplishments and gains made by this team. Just get to your point and stop internetting around it. Do you honestly think anyone won a championship this year? Geesh

If you do not like facing reality, then don't. You keep complaining about other people, but the only person getting to all worked up is you. We were not talking Championships, that is a new argument you are bring up, because you didn't like the previous one.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
If you do not like facing reality, then don't. You keep complaining about other people, but the only person getting to all worked up is you. We were not talking Championships, that is a new argument you are bring up, because you didn't like the previous one.

I never mentioned any Championship, dude. I only interjected that playing in a New Years 6 bowl is a heck of a lot closer to getting to the SEC Championship game than where we ended up last year. I think you are the one that bounced from one topic to another and lumped me in with it. Really not sure how you could even argue that point unless you truly are just arguing for the sake of arguing ... internetting.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I never mentioned any Championship, dude. I only interjected that playing in a New Years 6 bowl is a heck of a lot closer to getting to the SEC Championship game than where we ended up last year. I think you are the one that bounced from one topic to another and lumped me in with it. Really not sure how you could even argue that point unless you truly are just arguing for the sake of arguing ... internetting.

You asked "Do you honestly think anyone won a championship this year? " who was that too? Now back to the matter at hand, do you believe last years team was a 4-7 talent?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
You asked "Do you honestly think anyone won a championship this year? " who was that too? Now back to the matter at hand, do you believe last years team was a 4-7 talent?

Obviously, yes ... last year we had 4-7 talent. Is there an alternate reality where we finished with a different record?

Now back to the matter at hand, that was to the original response that I replied to that you bounced in on after responding to Wingtee. Use the little wheel on your mouse and flick upwards on it ... then read ... then comprehend.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Have you been a loser pretty much all your life. I’m going out on a limb here and say you have never put your hand on the ground and executed the mechanics of a 5 technique or filled the A / B gap from the Mike. Am I pretty close.? What a joke of a post that u manufactured.

Ummm....this sounds a lot like Muschamp's "do you even know what a midline is?" line.

:jerkstore:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously, yes ... last year we had 4-7 talent. Is there an alternate reality where we finished with a different record?

Now back to the matter at hand, that was to the original response that I replied to that you bounced in on after responding to Wingtee. Use the little wheel on your mouse and flick upwards on it ... then read ... then comprehend.

So the coaching last year was quality coaching, Mullen just did wonders with his transition class to change it to a 10-3?

Actually you responded to my response to you... Which is still valid. Any bowl game would be better than no bowl game. Unless you disagree?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
So the coaching last year was quality coaching, Mullen just did wonders with his transition class to change it to a 10-3?

Actually you responded to my response to you... Which is still valid. Any bowl game would be better than no bowl game. Unless you disagree?

You keep thinking everything is this OR that. It isn't. Teams that are more talented than another team still lose to them from time to time. Coaching doesn't just involve taking talent and sharpening their skills. It involves taking talent and mixing them correctly with the other talent. It involves getting everyone and everything on the same page. It involves making good coaching decision during the game. So a 4-7 team this year can be a 10-3 next year with the same talent and different coaching. Geesh ... it isn't binary. But, as the season ended up last year, we had a 4-7 team. We are basically arguing the same point ... you are just being negative about it.

And no, my response wasn't to you, it was to my original response that you interjected in. It was to the point that underlines what I say above. Playing in the Peach Bowl this year shows that we took that talent and got ourselves a lot closer to a team that could get to the SECC.

You caught up yet?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You keep thinking everything is this OR that. It isn't. Teams that are more talented than another team still lose to them from time to time. Coaching doesn't just involve taking talent and sharpening their skills. It involves taking talent and mixing them correctly with the other talent. It involves getting everyone and everything on the same page. So a 4-7 team this year can be a 10-3 next year with the same talent and different coaching. Geesh ... it isn't binary. But, as the season ended up last year, we had a 4-7 team. We are basically arguing the same point ... you are just being negative about it.

You are walking around the statement and not giving an answer. You claimed we have 4-7 talent last year, which means that Butters wasn't a schit coach in X's and O's. You want to make it something more. If we had talent that should have gotten us 10 wins last year (which it should have) then it was on the coaching. Mullen who is a better X's and O's coach by far compared to Butters was able to get us to 10 wins. Quit the bs dancing around it.

And no, my response wasn't to you, it was to my original response that you interjected in. It was to the point that underlines what I say above. Playing in the Peach Bowl this year shows that we took that talent and got ourselves a lot closer to a team that could get to the SECC.

We got to a bowl game we that was a "New Years" bowl, no one is taking that as a negative. But comparing it to last year, is just dumb. Last year no bowl game and the coaching under performed. If we got to the AutoZone bowl it would have been an upgrade.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
You are walking around the statement and not giving an answer. You claimed we have 4-7 talent last year, which means that Butters wasn't a schit coach in X's and O's. You want to make it something more. If we had talent that should have gotten us 10 wins last year (which it should have) then it was on the coaching. Mullen who is a better X's and O's coach by far compared to Butters was able to get us to 10 wins. Quit the bs dancing around it.

We got to a bowl game we that was a "New Years" bowl, no one is taking that as a negative. But comparing it to last year, is just dumb. Last year no bowl game and the coaching under performed. If we got to the AutoZone bowl it would have been an upgrade.

I am not walking around any statement. I am stating the obvious. That talent is just a piece of the puzzle. Talent alone wins you nothing. Talent doesn't guarantee a record. We had kids with talent not wanting to play football anymore after last season. We had kids with talent having to go workout on their own last season.

I could care less what you think it is dumb that I showed our progress from last year to this year by saying we got to a NY6 bowl game versus nothing last season wrt to response to the comment about how it measured up to us getting to SEC Championship. It is a trivial response to a trivial statement. And your arguing the point I made is also trivial. Obvious Troll is Obvious.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Did anyone believe Mullen would bring the energy he brought? Did anyone believe he could call a game like he does and make half time adjustments like he does? I didn't. I was more of a believer in his cowbell record thing. Glad I was wrong.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Actually it was in Atlanta....but that’s neither here nor there

That was part of the point ... but way more of a sideways comment I threw out there that has gotten dissected too seriously for some reason.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So u wrestled at 129 and was 3rd team def back at a jr high. Good for you! Mullen is setting the standard. How you can expect him to win the east after the debacle in the past 9 years. How about being realistic. By the way...This “limb” I have provided a full baseball scholarship at Florida . Just a reference point.
Again, nothing you said refuted the point. Remain hostile all you want, you clearly don't have a firm grasp of the argument and are just posturing for posturing's sake. The weak limb wasn't referring to your athletic ability by the way, it was referring to your grossly miscalculated assumption of me. Congrats on your full scholly to UF. I probably watched and cheered for you on TV at some point, even if you are an ass :chomp:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
New guy came in like

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.