Do you think Mullen would win at UF?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
These new guy’s arrival seems to coincide with the kinder, gentler, semi-pumperish, post-Meatchicken Gator beatdown Donkey.
Im a self admitted bandwagon fan. Im happy when things are going well and Im pissy when they are not. I admit it.

If I think our program is being mishandled, Im never shy about letting you know, I promise.

I was semipumperish in 2011 also, but Id seen enough by early 2012 to know what was coming.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, this is the tamest the board has ever been. People are a little late trying to stir up trouble. 95% of this board thinks Mullen did well and has us moving is a positive direction. I'm singing kumbaya and some idiot is throwing shade. I dont have time for this crap. I have to feed my unicorns.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Im a self admitted bandwagon fan. Im happy when things are going well and Im pissy when they are not. I admit it.

If I think our program is being mishandled, Im never shy about letting you know, I promise.

I was semipumperish in 2011 also, but Id seen enough by early 2012 to know what was coming.

#metoo

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, this is the tamest the board has ever been. People are a little late trying to stir up trouble. 95% of this board thinks Mullen did well and has us moving is a positive direction. I'm singing kumbaya and some idiot is throwing shade. I dont have time for this crap. I have to feed my unicorns.
I think it’s 100%. Can think of anyone who doesn’t think we’re moving in a positive direction.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Dude, we get new blood that contribute all the time. I could give you a list of 10 right now. That doesn’t mean they need to be asshats.

But Ox, you might be able to convince this one to convert his cash into oxbux.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There really is no reason that all these campus security people became "police officers" anyway, but that car is even more embarassing.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

We used up a centuries worth of good luck during the 2012 season. The worst 11-2 team ever. The "just win baby" crowd was out in full force.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
The reference with Mac winning the East was someone making comment with the difference between a Bowl Championship and the East crown.
So Mac did win something .. twice. Never turn your nose up winning the SECE DIVISION.
I wonder what Spurrier would say about it?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You are so full of ****. We had a true freshman giraffe QB, no Scarlett, no Jefferson or Grimes along with about fifteen percent of the team past Scarlett suspended for the year. And that’s just the first thirty seconds off the top of my head on an iPad. We were a seven win team if Mullen was coaching.

I think we found Bydman… a guy who makes excuses for the previous staff.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Again, piss off and then tell these players how meaningless it was to knock the crap out of the number seven team in the country in a NY6 bowl in Year 1 post-Butters. The same team that exposed them in the opener last season. And end the season ranked 6, 7 or 8. Several of those kids were crying with joy after what you consider some bull**** bowl game.

A quality win against a quality opponent. But it was the Peach Bowl. The Peach Bowl is where unsuccessful UF seasons went to die in previous years. Now we are supposed to be as satisfied as when Ox drinks a Zima with the Peach Bowl. Get the fck out of here. that is how far the bar has been lowered.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The thread that just keeps on delivering...... :popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.