Do you think Mullen would win at UF?

Wingtee

Mar 11, 2018
A bit premature to pull this thread out. Save it for when we win something more than Peach Bowl Champions t-shirts.
Have you been a loser pretty much all your life. I’m going out on a limb here and say you have never put your hand on the ground and executed the mechanics of a 5 technique or filled the A / B gap from the Mike. Am I pretty close.? What a joke of a post that u manufactured.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Class act rog.. you bring the best to the table bro.. keep bringing it

Are you one of the resident swamp gas attack dogs that go after anyone that criticizes anything that any coach or foley or stricklin does? I recognize the name. Or you a balanced poster? If so welcome. If not...JHByrd was dismantled on here, fyi.

Wingtee

Mar 11, 2018
Are you one of the resident swamp gas attack dogs that go after anyone that criticizes anything that any coach or foley or stricklin does? I recognize the name. Or you a balanced poster? If so welcome. If not...JHByrd was dismantled on here, fyi.
I come in peace . But I will say what I feel and if that gets me gone so be it.. It’s a sports forum for gods sake. Nobody gives a crap what I post or what you post.. I’m very impressed you recognize me though thx u

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I come in peace . But I will say what I feel and if that gets me gone so be it.. It’s a sports forum for gods sake. Nobody gives a crap what I post or what you post.. I’m very impressed you recognize me though thx u
Welcome aboard.

We thrive on sarcasm here. Bring it early and often.

And bring your friends.

Wingtee

Mar 11, 2018
Welcome aboard.

We thrive on sarcasm here. Bring it early and often.

And bring your friends.
Thx Swamp Donkey , might have got off on the wrong foot . However I can be an ass . Probably have a short leash. So if you don’t see me anymore I got booted .. lol

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I come in peace

VyCT.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Thx Swamp Donkey , might have got off on the wrong foot . However I can be an ass . Probably have a short leash. So if you don’t see me anymore I got booted .. lol
What wrong foot? Did I not say I liked you after your first two or three post?

We need people who come out swinging.

Just be funny. And don't every bore us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb