Status
Not open for further replies.

gatorjohn

Founding Member
Rev
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Let me start off by saying...I'm not saying it's our fault. but!! We live in such an age of instant information and social media that we have created a concept of failure on the part of our administration. We have jumped to the conclusion of verbal deals, signed deals, ck sightings, done deals when actually we were probably never even close or maybe even trying that hard to seal a deal quickly.

The trip to NH was probably just the administration trying to figure out if this guy we have concluded our self is crazy, is crazy! We were told from the get go not to jump to conclusions, yet we did, and then we are ready to string up SS. Maybe we are the crazy ones! I know it's hard in our world of microwaves, social media, and instant gratification but let's be patient. I'm not saying not to speculate! I love reading all of the speculation that has gone on these past weeks. Let's not go crazy! We are making ourselves look bad.

If we end up with a Chump or Butters after all is said and done, then go crazy! But I love our passion.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently Fowler thinks Frost to Nebraska is done

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Norvell apparently didn’t pass a background check by the UAA? What in the absolute **** is going on at UF? Norvell can’t pass but kelly can?

FlGator19382

Oct 7, 2017
Norvell apparently didn’t pass a background check by the UAA? What in the absolute **** is going on at UF? Norvell can’t pass but kelly can?

Looks like we're stuck with Strong, Taggart, or Mullen, time to prepare for more years of mediocrity.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Dropping games to our rivals, losing season, coaching search hot on the tails of unproven small conference newbies and old program assistants.

So THIS is what it feels like to be Tennessee...without the facilities.

TheAlumni

Oct 29, 2017
If at this time next year, we stand at 7-5 with a top-5 recruiting class committed, would you be happy ??

I would be happy with that result, Willie Taggert has pulled that off at Oregon, the Ducks were 4-8 two years ago, 7-5 this year and have a top-5 class committed.....

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015

Who said Kelly did? I bet that when the president met and talked to him directly he and perhaps others decided that the risk was way greater than the reward (potential).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb