Status
Not open for further replies.

gatorjohn

Founding Member
Rev
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Are you guys serious? I’m literally talking to every single one of you talking like you know. You have no idea what is right for Florida. The facts that you do know, MAC was bad. If we hired any of the said coaches: Frost, Norvell, Taggart, Strong, Gundy, Leach, etc then we’d be in much better shape than what we had. But I digress. It doesn’t matter what I say, you’ll still squabble over who’s not right, or who’s the worst for us to hire.
Though I agree with you all I hear is..."Beep, beep beep, beep beep beep,... beep beep beep...beep"

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Actually yes, but I don't think anyone wants to hear it anymore. It's not shocking news: Frost is the next target, but they expect a battle with Nebraska.

Florida is going to give it a shot. All you can do is pray at this point.

We’ll finish in 2nd place again

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Losing Kelly looks worse than if we lose Frost to Nebraska. If he chooses Nebraska, that's just an emotional decision. It'd be like Gundy having a choice between us and Ok. State and him choosing Ok. State. It is clearly not a better job. He's going back because be played there.

MrMyjestic

Oct 6, 2017
We won't get either one.
This is big time football in the SEC and you think this second string guy Frost can cut it. Think again.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
If we miss on frost and Norvell I would go Sumlin next. After that your just hoping this guy can stabilize things and recruit well to set the table for the next guy.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
We won't get either one.
This is big time football in the SEC and you think this second string guy Frost can cut it. Think again.

UCF went 0-12 in 2015. Frost takes over and 2 years later they are 11-0 with 2 games left. I'd say that is pretty good.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Chip Kelly signed a contract but we didn’t announce it because we wanted to take the pressure off of Randy Shannon for the FSU game and also because there was a clause which allowed Kelly to interview for other jobs and also we couldn’t announce anything due to his buyout clause with the 49ers and also Kelly was leveraging both sides only to sign a $4m/contract with UCLA.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.